Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Airboat rides?

Airboat rides?

Are the airboat rides worthwhile and which one is best? Looking at:
    Boggy Creek Airboat Rides
    Old Fashioned Airboat Rides
    A-Awesome Airboat Rides

We have only done Boggy Creek Airport Rides and we really enjoyed. The only other airboats we did were the ones on the 192 that you drive yourself and they were fun!!
    Jan

Gold 5 Star Member
    We have done the Boggy Creek Airboats down the bottom of Poinciana blvd, we really enjoyed it and would visit again.
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

Hi,
    I we boggy only a few days ago and they were good fun and interesting. They are big powerful V8 engines, you need to wear the provided ear defenders. we have been selling the tickets for years and to be honest it is the first time I have gone out on one. The pilots take time to spot and point out wildlife and answer any questions. we always get good feedback about the Boggy trips. They have 2 locations and I prefer south port, they have a picnic area with BBqs if you want to make a day of it.<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by BIGEYE
    Are the airboat rides worthwhile and which one is best? Looking at:
    Boggy Creek Airboat Rides
    Old Fashioned Airboat Rides
    A-Awesome Airboat Rides[/quote]

Florida Junior
    We had a morning at boggy creek airboats in april, Great way to spend a morning. We opted for the standard eighteen(i think) seater ride lasts just over half an hour gets you up close to the wildlife. They also do a 45 min private tour for up to six for not much more really, On hindsight we all agreed we should have done this one especially if you want to take photos i was constantly trying to get the camera in between people. Great fun though Hope you dont mind i have added a photo these things really go some

Love the pic[clap][beer]

This is where you get on the boat, you can play chess while you wait if I remember correctly

Jan

Florida Junior
    I've not done boggy creek but I have done one of the others. Can't name it here but we had such a good time the 1st 2 hour tour we did, I called the captain up and did it all again with some fishing thrown in for good measure. See my post below and send me a PM for details.

JohnA

We really enjoyed Boggy Creek Airboat Rides.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Boggy Creek Airboats are my Mum's favourite - although she's nearly 87, she's a bit of a thrill seeker and loves it when they twist about and go fast!

The guides are really helpful and stop and point out wherever the wildlife is located so that you can see them up close - we once saw a load of baby alligators with their Mum hiding in a weed clump.

The Southport location, on Poinciana Boulevard, is the one we like the best as there are far fewer people there and lots more wildlife because it's not disturbed so much.
    blott

We have done the half hour Boggy Creek Airboat Ride and really enjoyed it.
    Janice
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1829.aspx