Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Convertible trunk space...especially Mustangs

Convertible trunk space...especially Mustangs

Hello

My Husband and I are doing a road trip around Florida in October and want to hire a Convertible, we did similar around California 3 years ago and our two suitcases just fitted into to PT cruiser convertible with the roof down, so we know they are fine in those...but really are hoping to get mustang through Budget (via Rodger). Does the Mustang convertible have more trunk space than the PT cruiser?

Our suitcases take up around 6 cubic feet (if I have calculated it properly[msnwink]

Thanks for any help

Diane

Hello,

Please can someone help....over 60 people have read this post....surely someone knows....pleeesssseeee

Florida Expert
    We rent a Mustang for the middle part of our holiday (we need a bigger car to get the luggage to/from our house as there are 4 of us).

I think from our personal experience - and our cases are large - we would get one large suitcase and two of our cabin bags in the boot with the hood down. We could get another case on the back seat but would then keep the roof up from the airport until we got to our house. Hope this helps.

We all enjoy having the convertible [msncool]

Florida Newbie
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by taylona
    We rent a Mustang for the middle part of our holiday (we need a bigger car to get the luggage to/from our house as there are 4 of us).

I think from our personal experience - and our cases are large - we would get one large suitcase and two of our cabin bags in the boot with the hood down. We could get another case on the back seat but would then keep the roof up from the airport until we got to our house. Hope this helps.

We all enjoy having the convertible [msncool]
    [/quote]what if it rains on the way from the airport?[msnembarrased]

Denise said she keeps the roof UP - so if it rains she just uses the wipers [msnwink]
    Caroline & Dave