Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coming to Orlando!!

Florida Chatterbox
    Not a hope in hell I would stay on i-drive... three times I have got stuck in the awful traffic going nose to tail up the place esp on an evening... 40 mins to crawl about 3 miles...forget it...would I go back to staying in a pokey room in a hotel.... no way.... sadly ended up costing me buying a villa!!!lol!!! now when I end up in a hotel when my villa is booked out... I end up paying for a decent one and it costs more than the darn villa rent!!!! and I am grumpy into the bargain.... gwen

Well i must say im a big fan of International - Drive. Who wants to feel like your at home when your meant to be away!! Its great fun, loads of attractions and restaurants and it also gives you the option of not having to drive at all as the free shuttles take you to all the theme parks! We found it more of a holiday when we didnt rent a car compared to the faff on of finding parking and getting lost...you'll be on holiday so will want to be relaxing not worrying about directions and parking. You get to meet some lovely people as well. Plus you dont have to walk the whole of i-drive, as there are i-ride trolleys (little buses) which take you anywhere along i-drive for $1 - its very convenient and i would recommend it There are also lots of shops and sevceral malls along I Drive all accessable using the I-Ride Trolley.

You must also remember this is a villa site, so the majority of people will be advertising their villas. Just remember its not always for everyone. I'd be lost if i stayed in a villa as i darent drive in the USA! I-Drive is ideal for me and millions of other people each year. Read some reviews on the net for hotels and motels in the area. Good luck planning!

Florida Chatterbox
    To be fair... if I wasnt staying in a villa.... I still wouldnt stay on I drive... but there you go... each to their own!!! good luck with the traffic and the crowds and the noise and the queues in the restaurants...and the hanging around waiting for the tolley buses... I much prefer the buena vista area or the 192... Gwen. PS where ever you stay florida is fab....

all part of the atmosphere i say! you'll love it, wherever you stay!