Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coming to Orlando!!

Coming to Orlando!!

hi guys! my family and i are planning a trip to visit all of the disney parks. im just have a bit of a hard time knowing what location i need to book out hotel in. if anyone could help me with a few questions i have, id really appreciate it! btw, out trip will be during the first week of august. thanks in advance!! [msnsmile2]

sorry i for the freakin questions!!

im trying to find a hotel and it lists some landmarks that we can try to get close to. but it lists each park out seperately and i thought they were all together. are they not? also it lists "disney's main gate". what is that? maybe im just missing something. idk...

Why not stay in a villa? Each of the homes listed on the following sites are privately owned and ideally located for the orlando area attractions. Have a great time searching for your favourite and book it before someone else does!

www.orlandovillas.com
    www.villasflorida.com
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com

If you have any questions on the theme parks or other attractions, ask away and you will find speedy and knowledgeable responses.
    Regards, Mark

well we're only staying orlando for 3 days and then we're going to head down to Cape Coral because we have family down there. so i really dont see the point. im just confused by what [website link edited] lists as the landmarks. because i want to make sure and get close to all of them. so i would think i would need to find one close to disney's main gate. but the fact that its listed seperate than the disney parks makes me wonder. thanks for the suggestion though!!

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Priscilla

We cannot help you with any hotels, as our forum and our main search pages suggests we are a vacation home website, so you can understand we promote our homes and not hotels.

If you want any information on Hotels I am sure there are plenty of sites that have write ups and previous guests reports on these.

You will also find that many of the owners on here are quite happy to rent out their homes for just 3 nights as well, as many of our guests and I am sure many othere owners will bear out, 3 days is very suitable for some families to have the space of a vacation home over that over that of the hotel room that is no bigger than the master bedroom in some homes. Food for thought maybe.
    CERI

Hi Pris, Disney World is a huge complex that covers several miles. From what I can work out, Disney main gate is just an area of hotels off the busy I4 motorway where the main Disney approach road starts. This then separates off to the many parks and attractions. Universal and Seaworld are just north of this. Many of the vills people have are just as close to the parks as they use the less busy back entrances
    Shirley

I would recommend staying in a hotel/motel on international drive. its central to all the attractions (both disney and universal parks) and the hotels usually have free transport to all of the parks. Plus there are lots of shops, restaurants and entertainment venues around. We always stay here as it makes out holiday very convenient!

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Pris, welcome. As already said owners do accept bookings for any number of nights. It is much more relaxing and homely staying in a villa and before we purchased we stayed along International drive but if we go there now, we realise how old and out-dated it has become along that route. International Drive is always very busy night and day and you can spend a long time just getting from one end to the other. Wished we had discovered villas many years before.

Vacation homes are all within very easy reach of the theme parks and after a long tiring day, you would be able to enjoy the many luxuries our homes have and access to a private pool. What more could you want.
    Jan&Steve

Florida Chatterbox
    What about the hotels in the Lake Buena Vista area. That is very close to Downtown Disney so almost on property and you could use the Disney transportation if needed. Otherwise it would be a very short drive to all the parks? They look nice too. We usually stay in a villa which suits our needs better.

Florida Chatterbox
    If you decide against the suggested villa rental from these sites [msncry] I would go for the hotels on I-drive as well. [msnembarrased]

TOM
    http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-1231.aspx