Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our Wedding - April 2008 - Clayton & Pippa

Florida Savvy

Our Wedding - April 2008 - Clayton & Pippa

Hi all,

Firstly... we want to say sorry for the late post of our wedding pics and for any posts come to that! Due to work commitments and other things, time has just run away with itself!

Below are just a handful of pictures from our wedding which took place on the 29th April 2008 at the Buena Vista Palace Resort just behind Downtown Disney.

The day itself was perfect! The weather started off a little overcast and a tad blowy but not too bad. By the afternoon the sun was out and the clouds had gone! It wasn't blistering hot but comfortable enough for us to wear our wedding gear!

After the ceremony we headed back to our villa where we put on a buffet and drinks by the pool. About 6 o'clock we then headed down to Downtown Disney....still dressed in our wedding gear! It was great to be centre of attention and loads of people were taking our pictures as we walked down the strip! Great fun[msnsmile2]

We made camp outside "House of Blues" where we sat untill 1am drinking cocktails and chatting. A fantastic day with memories that will last forever!

For the ladies out there..... notice the wedding dress change halfway through! Pippa had a "stunt dress" for the night on the town so as not to wreck the original one! [msneek]

The Two Chrysler 300's that we had as wedding cars - great![msntongue]

Pippa about to take the journey to impending doom!! [msnscared]

Me and my best man ... I'm the good looking one on the right!! [msncool]

A shot of the setup at Buena Vista Palace.

The happy couple ... ahhhh!! [msnsmile]

Feeding each other cake... nice!

Me & Heather - my new step daughter.... love her to bits!

Outside House of Blues

And again... the rabble!!

On a Harley at Downtown Disney....[msnsmile]

Pratting about outside Lego!!

Hope you enjoy them... [msnwink]

We've just booked to go back out for our 1st Anniversary and can't wait!! So there will be loads more posts in the future!

Cheers all - The new Mr & Mrs Brown[msnwink]
    Clayton, Pippa & Heather

Hi Mr. and Mrs. Brown thank you for sharing your Wedding Day with us. The pictures are wonderful and definitely portray your happiness. Have a great life together, and enjoy your next trip to Florida [msnsmile2]
    Barbara

Wow great pictures looks like a great day was had by all! Thank you for posting them!

They are lovely photos and nice to keep ,Hope you enjoy your next visit as much as the last one .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Many congrats.
    We had a Disney Wedding too. Ace, highly recommend it.

We ended up at Fantasmic so I had to change out of my dress which was a bummer.

Photos look great.
    Team Thomson

Gold 5 Star Member ShirleyCottam's Avatar
    Congratulations[cheers]

The wedding photos are great. You look so happy, and it must have been great to wed in Florida [msnsmile2]
    Shirley

Gold 5 Star Member
    Thank you for posting your lovely wedding pictures. As Shirley says, you look so happy! Congratulations and enjoy your visit to celebrate your 1st Wedding Anniversary.[cheers]

Christine

Florida Expert
    [cheers][cheers] Beautiful photos of a lovely day- the wedding looked great and everyone very happy. Congratulations and best whishes for your future hapiness together.

Great photos Clayton. I hope you and Pippa have may happy years together.

What great pics, looks really great, thanks for sharing with us.[clap][cheers]
    Jan