Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: How busy?

Florida Expert

How busy?

Have spoken to a couple of peeps that have come back and had visited Aquatica. One girl said that they were not allowing any more people in as it was full to capacity. Another lad said that they couldn't get in the car park, had to drive somewhere else and get a bus back. Does this mean it is heaving with people once in (or if you get there before they close it to any more bods) and it is all chock a block? Are the other water parks quieter as a result of every body checking Aquatica out?

We visited Aquatica at Easter when it had not been open for very long. We got there for opening time and had no trouble getting in. I have heard that by about 10am they close the doors as they are full. Once inside it is not heaving at all, plenty of sunbeds and the queues for the slides and things were not bad at all. Just make sure you get there early or if you arrive after 3pm they have normally opened the gates again as some people have left by then.
    Karen
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2185.aspx

Florida Expert
    Thanks Kazzie. We do want to go but I would hate being shoulder to shoulder which I wondered about as we are going in August. Definately worth a try I think.