Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: Florida Traditions!

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (please give details)

53 86.89%
  • No

8 13.11%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida Traditions!

Florida Chatterbox
    Every time we arrive at our second home we have to stop off at Publix for cooked chicken tenders and new york potato salad. We do this every time and it gives us a nice warm feeling inside.
    Then, we start to unpack![msncool]

Apart from the ones that are pertinent to homeowners, ours is always breakfast at Market St Cafe Celebration on the first day........and several other days as well [msnwink]

Liz

Florida Chatterbox
    We usually order in pizza as soon as we get there as we can't be bothered to go back out.Then its check around the house time and see if everythings there and undamaged.
    Andy

Gold 5 Star Member
    I have my favourite spot on the pool deck but I think that's more self indulgence than tradition.

One thing I can never seem to wait for is a Boar's Head Ultimate Sub from Publix. With some grain mustard. Mmmmmmmmm.
    Steve

i love the take out pizzas in the USA - they are delicious! Loving everyones traditions!

Florida Expert
    Buying more trainers than any bloke really needs (8 pairs on the last trip) is a personal tradition!!

A new tradition which we started on the last trip and aim to continue in September is going to the Rainforest Cafe in DTD on our last night. It will be extra special this time as we are taking my 5 year old niece with us.
    Chris

Florida Chatterbox
    Breakfast at Perkins on our first morning going into the parks.
    http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-1231.aspx

Florida Savvy
    Snapper - I love the Boars head subs from publix as well!! Roast beef with american cheese and mustard for me!!! Cannot wait!!
    Nikki

Florida Expert
    Didn't realise the Boars Head subs were so popular, we love them too.[msntongue]
    Tracey

Our last night tradition is also to have a last look around everything, get a take out pizza and sit on the hotel balcony eating pizza and drinking bud light. It rounded everything off wonderfully!