Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Disney Water Parks

Florida Newbie
    Blizzard Beach is fab you'll love it, makesure you get there early though as the queues can be long, park opens at 10:00am however gates open around 9:45am, Rides are Great checkout Summit Plummit, there's also lots of fun things for the kids we are going Dec so looking forward to going back to BL and Aquatica, TL is fab to Surf Pool great, and shark reef, to be honest any Disney Water Park will be just great....Have fun and enjoy[msnwink]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by clairemca
    Hi,

I'm going to Florida for the first time in five days.[msnsmile2]

We are only planning on visiting one Disney Water Park while we are there. Which one would you recommend and why?

Thanks,
    Claire
    [/quote]
    Mark

My family would go for TL if they had to choose, mainly for the wave machine.
    Graham

Hi..
    You can visit two water park , which are attractive and beautiful to visit.These are Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon. But Typhoon Lagoon is better.

For more information, You can visit ***

Hi Claire

Both of the Disney waterparks are good but if I had to choose it would be BB basically because I love Summit Plummet - it is the best water ride ever .... atomic wedgies all round !!

If you get a chance, try Aquatica as an alternative, we really enjoyed it there when we went in October and went a number of times over the 2 week period. Whichever waterpark you go to you will enjoy yourself because it is a break from the hustle and bustle of the big theme parks.
    Wendy

Its all a matter of choice - I like Typhoon Lagoon the best, but the family really enjoyed Aquatica and I found the lazy river there brilliant.

Whichever one you choose I am sure you will have a great time! [msnwink]
    ellie

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CERICROWLEY
    Claire

I personaly prefer blizzard beach as it is quieter for me, I do not like the hooter from the shipwreck and the machine that makes the waves etc and you get tons of kids screaming then that happens, but I can find a somewhat quiet corner if I do go.

[/quote]

In 1996 when my son was just nine he went walkabout (he always has had a great faith in me finding him if I wanted him) for a about 2 hours, I was really panicking (he returned when he was hungry[msntongue] After that I gave him the instruction he had to report back whenever he heard the hooter - worked a treat.
    Lyn

I think that both are great, with a slight preference for TL. The one thing to be extra cautious of in BB is that the white surfaces really reflect the heat, so make doubly sure you are regularly applying the sunscreen.
    Euan

Florida Savvy
    Loved both on last visit( 10 yrs ago) [msnsad], so looking forward to taking the kids this time, dont think it matters which one you choose you will have a fab time at either
    Ian Mcc

Gold 5 Star Member
    If I had to pick one, I think Typhoon Lagoon would be my choice. I think Blizzard Beach was more a no.1 for our daughter when she was younger..now she is happy to do either!! [8D] Just thinking about the Disney water parks..makes me tingle, they are so lovely!

Florida Savvy
    I love Blizzard Beach - it's a bit quieter than Typhoon Lagoon, and the rides and slides are first class!
    Some of our best days at Disney have been at the water parks...they're so great!
    Kate.xo