Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dr Dooms Tower of Fear

Florida Junior
    If you have a family of 4, try all holding hands.. It seems to add greatly to the 'air time'..

We did this on our third and final ride and all agreed it was the best by a street..

Florida Chatterbox
    This was the only ride I refused to go on, perhaps I will brave it next year
    Anita

Florida Chatterbox
    First of all i have to say that Islands of Adventure is probably the best park for teenagers in Orlando,but it is also a fantastic park for oldies like me (48)who refuse to grow up and love the rush of the thrill rides as much as the young uns

I went to Blackpool a couple of years ago and went on most rides except "ICE-BLAST" which is virtually the same as "DR DOOMS FEAR-FALL" but without the Orlando views...lol.

Anyway last February on my 2nd trip to I.O.A i was determined to ride it and even keep my eyes open in the process...lol.
    And so i did and i thought it was amazing especially the bit at the top where you leave your seat for a second or two which the kids call "air time"

Well since that wonderful day i have since been back to Blackpool and been blasted into the sky on "ICE-BLAST" and best of all i have been lucky enough to have been blasted many times high into the Las Vegas night sky on board "BIG-SHOT" the best thrill ride in the whole World in my opinion.

Below are a few photos i took of each of the 3 blasters.

First one is DR DOOMS FEAR-FALL at I.O.A >>>

My first pic of Fear-Fall as i approached for my first ever ride.

This photo was of the Hulk as you can of course see but you can also see quite clearly the Doctors Fear-Fall in the back ground.

Next one is Ice Blast at Blackpool pleasure beach. >>>

This is the only photo i took of Ice Blast at Blackpool.

Last but by no means least is the BIG SHOT in Vegas. >>>

Here i am on a cold night in Vegas,in February of 2004,all alone and about to be blasted over 10,000 feet into the sky for the 5th time in quick succession,and loving it.

Took this photo the same night as the previous one as i was waiting for my next ride.

This one i took in August of 2004,with the tempreture over 100 degrees,and the views of the Las Vegas strip and surrounding areas were and are incredible.

John[8D]

They are all basically the same idea

Have been on the one in Vegas and is real good. Once you have seen the view you will be amazed.

DOM
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

i will get my family on this , in November, they chickened out this year but i will with chunkichiks help go on some rides .... not this one tho' so if i go on them they can/will go on this!!!!!![msnwink]
    Liesa

I went on this 5 times on the trot, thEn I woke up. Worst nightmare I had!!
    Jan

you daft wally!!!! i believed you then!!!!!!
    i wish i could go on it!! the mind says YES but the way my heart thumps NO NO NO NO NO NO , best listen to my heart!!!
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    We love Doctor Dooms Fearfall but the one in Las Vegas John and Dom you are so brave. I am presuming it's the one on the top of Stratosphere[msnscared]

Paula
    Paula