Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Newbie Hello!

Florida Newbie

Newbie Hello!

Hi,

Im new to the forum which seems to be littered with excellent helpful info on all aspects of planning a holiday to Florida.
    I am beginning to plan a 2 week holiday for a family of four at the beginning of August 09. I am trying to calculate a budget to begin with, that includes a nice private villa with pool and games room/internet access etc, car hire, hopper tickets to include all major Disney Parks, Busch Gardens, Sea World and the Universal Parks. Also an average flight price for a family of four at this time of year flying direct to Orlando(Boys being 9 and 12) would be helpful in calculating my budget.
    Thanks for any help received.
    Lee

Hi Lee, welcome to the forum I would start with the links at the top of the page for great reliable service. Most villa owners have been taking 2009 bookings for some time, so try a general enquiry to the 3 villa sites to see what homes are available for your dates. If you are after specific requirements, then add these to your enqiry, then have fun choosing your short list.
    Shirley

welcome to the forum. great place for ideas and help
    www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-3381.aspx

Florida Expert
    Welcome to the forum Lee

Enjoy the planning and reading - it can be addictive [msnsmile]
    Linda

Hi Lee and welcome to the forum, you have definitely found the right place to plan your Orlando Villa holiday. The advice and information on here is second to none[msnsmile]

Dawn

Florida Expert
    Hi Lee, welcome to the forum.

You would be able to price up all your requirements using the links on this site and the service you receive is excellent.
    Tracey

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Lee and welcome to the forums, have fun choosing a home for your holiday, all the links at the top of forum provide excellent value for money and exemplary customer service.

Sandra

Gold 5 Star Member
    Welcome to the forum
    Jan&Steve

Florida Newbie
    First post !!!! Found this forum a few hours ago and have been trawling through the pile of info ever since. A massive amount of news and views all of which are already proving to be a great help.

We fly out to Orlando (from Manchester UK) 4 weeks on Monday and the excitement is really starting to build. Never been to this corner of USA before, and if I have to be totally honest it's not a location that ever appealed to me that much. However, we got the chance of a friends' villa for a month (at excellent mates rates) and with 2 boys aged 11 & 12 to consider we decided to 'take the plunge'.

I have to say, the nearer the holiday gets the more I'm coming around to the idea, although the thought of 28 days of theme parks fills me with dread. Hence trawling the web for other attractions to catch my eye. Who knows, I may get back in September and be a theme park convert - watch this space !!!!!

I hear the shopping is pretty top notch. We intend to take the clothes we travel in plus one clean outfit for the next day then a trip to the many miles of shops to get kitted out for the month - a good idea?

Anyway, no doubt you'll see more of us over the next few weeks, I'll be asking plenty of questions to be sure.

Norrie

Florida Expert gail and david roberts's Avatar
    Hi Lee and Norrie welcome to the forum
    Gail