Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New here and to Florida - need help!

New here and to Florida - need help!

Hi folks - just came across this site a couple of days ago when doing a bit of research and I'm amazed by the amount of information available on just one site - it's fab! I've got loads of questions so no doubt will be on here a lot. However, my first question is how to go about booking. I've decided to bypass the travel companies and book direct. I'm thinking about either Sep/Oct 2009 or March/April 2010. Am I far too early to book a villa now? Also flights are not released for a while yet for that time so would owners take a booking giving a few days leeway incase flight days don't match villa rental days? Hope this makes sense!! In short, am I better waiting to book flights first then hope my choices of villa are available? Thanks folks and apologies for a long and complicated first post![msnsmile]

If you send out an enquiry to the sites above re a villa you will no doubt find exactly what you want. I believe that most villa owners will take a booking now infact some have already taken bookings for 2010.
    Everything can be booked via this site, villa, flight car hire and even your theme park tickets. Just take a look at the links.
    Lynne

Florida Expert
    Welcome Christine

1. Send out an enquiry to any of the sites listed and get some quotes
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/
    http://www.villasflorida.com/
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/

You can book now to have a choice - a deposit is usually required

Flights should not be a problem just keep an eye out for the release dates. There are many companies to choose from

Linda

Florida Expert
    Hi Christine, welcome to the forum. It is not too early to reserve your villa from one of the three sites above. A lot of the time, owners can be flexible a couple of days either way until the flights come up.

anything else you think of, just ask. You are certainly doing the right thing by booking everything yourself, that way you know exactly what you are getting and you are in control. It has always worked out better for us as a family over the years.
    Mary

Hi Christine

Welcome to the forum I would definately book your villa now to get the best choice. We already have about 20 weeks booked for 2009 and 8 weeks for 2010. We always tell people that we will book out a couple of days each side of their provisional dates until flights are booked.

Good luck and happy villa hunting.

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by canarypam
    Hi Christine

We always tell people that we will book out a couple of days each side of their provisional dates until flights are booked.

Good luck and happy villa hunting.
    [/quote]

We do this as well and are more than happy to fit in with peoples flights. Its always a good idea to book your villa first because you will always get flights for your dates but once your chosen villa is booked for your dates you dont get a second chance with it. Happy villa hunting, you have come to the right place. Gill

Thank you all so much for the advice. I'll put enquiries on web sites today. Will make a note of requirements now. This forum is great!

You will get all villas that are verifed so at least you will book direct with a owner and what you see you will get on all the sites on here .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Christine and welcome to the forums. I hope you have a great time arranging your next trip and a great holiday.

Sandra

Welcome to the forum Christine.[msncool]
    Janice
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1829.aspx