Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chilling Days

Florida Expert
    It just comes down to; 'so much to do, so little time' [msnwink]

Have a great stay and plan to be back

Spot on Nina[msnwink]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nina A
    It just comes down to; 'so much to do, so little time' [msnwink]

Have a great stay and plan to be back
    [/quote]
    Karen
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2185.aspx

Florida Newbie
    Hi everyone, going on from the theme of chilling days, we arrived in orlando friday before last and have visited theme parks every day including a near 12 hour session today at Busch Gardens. Whilst we all love the parks i am thinking we need to lighten up for a couple of days to avoid burn out. i was thinking of taking a picnic somewhere and wondered if anybody knew of some places just to sit on the grass and relax perhaps by a lake or where we can have a not too strenuous stroll. by the way we are having a great time and even though the weather has been extremely hot in the parks especially last week, there is no place i would rather be than here. any sugestions would be much appreciated.
    Tony

Lake Louisa State Park - it's lovely and peaceful. They have bbq's that you can use just take along your coals and food also a beach.

Florida Junior
    Well, we've been here since last Saturday, first two days were great, however, all it's done for the last 4 days is RAIN RAIN RAIN, we went shopping for two days! [msnsmile2] Yesterday it seemed like it had eased up so we went to Holywood Studios at disney, the rides were great, but at about 4pm it started to rain again and it didnt stop until this morning, we sat in the rain for over an hour waiting for fantasmic only for them to CANCEL it. I couldn't believe it. They should have cancelled it before they let everyone in. Disney has seriously gone down in my professionalism books!

So here we are again, wondering what to do today. The rain has eased up and we're thinking of going to epcot this afternoon.

Any ideas for things to do in the DRY!
    Mark

Hi Mark,
    Last year we did the 'Meal & a Movie' deal at Universal. There are lots of good movies out at the moment including the new Batman movie - 'The Dark Knight'(which we saw this year at Downtown Disney).Highly recommended if you haven't already seen it although it's not suitable for young children!
    Fingers crossed for more sunshine for the next few weeks -we have friends staying in our villa at the moment & my sister joined them last night!
    Jeanette