Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Children in bars

Florida Newbie

Children in bars

Can someone please advise if children are allowed in bars in Orlando. When I say children I should say mine are 17 and 14 and I undersstand the legal age for drinking alcohol is 21 my children would love to watch some UK football over the weekends we will be there in late August.
    On this subject if someone can recommend some good sports bars where we can watch live English football I would be very appreciative

Beef O'Bradys on the 27 allow children and cover most of the English football.
    Karen
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2185.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    I was going to say the same Beef O'Bradys along the US27 allow chilren. We often go in there and the food is good
    Jan&Steve

Gold 5 Star Member
    As long as they are with their parents, this should not be a problem in most bars that are also eating establishments.

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Another one that highly recommend Beef o'Bradys at the ridgeview plaza.

We have been both at lunch time and dinner time, hubby likes the sports, not just the english but loves the baseball etc, and the kids use the interactive games that they have as well. all free. The have satelitte tv, so they get setanta channel.

Also I think if you want to watch BBC sports, THE PUB further down has this one, but if its anything that is very popular ie cup final, they have a paid entry ticket. Can't say for sure, as I have not been, don't get that far down, usually stop at Beef's
    CERI

We have a BEEF O" Gradys on the 535 road at the front of the new walamrt and the staff are very friendly also the meals are reasonable and good
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Another vote here for Beef O' Bradys on the 27. We usually go in here on our first night for a light meal.

We have been to THE PUB and have never had to pay. very good food and friendly

Sue
    www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-3381.aspx

They do charge for 'big games' George was over on his own for one of Englands World Cup Qualifiers last year and they were charging about $10 I think but it was packed and he couldn't get in anyway (luckily as they lost anyway)

Florida Chatterbox
    What end of the 27 is Beef O'Gradys?