Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Children in bars

Florida Newbie
    Hi Beef Ogradys sounds good for us as my son is very upset he is missing the first games of the football season at home! can anyone direct me from Windsor hills ? thanks
    deborah

Florida Savvy
    There is also The Stage Door at the west end of 192. The owners are Brits, very nice people. Jason is the owners son, he does most of the running now as dad was not too good last time we saw them
    We have not eaten there, but he does serve a very nice selection of beers & wines etc.[clap][beer][cheers][party1]
    Parrothead

We went to a Hooters in Miami two weeks ago with my 10, 14 and 17 yr olds. Was joined later by my wife and our 6 year old daughter. There didn't appear to be a problem at all.
    Tonish

Smokey Bones on the 192 out past Celebration, our grandchildren love it and there are loads of TV's around where they show sports programmes all the time. Outback Steak house always have sport on their TV's especially if you get a booth round the bar area and never had any problem taking the children in.

Val

Florida Junior
    how about crickters arms in festival bay. go on friday night see jeff howell.....hes the best.
    terry