Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: weather?

weather?

We have been to florida four times so far, but never in october and i was wondering what the weather might be like. Many thanks for any replies

Florida Expert
    That's one of the times when we like to visit, warm,not hot, hot, hot.
    Dorothy

Florida Expert
    October is a nice time to go. You may need a light jacket for morning and evening but still shorts and tee's through the day. The queues at the parks are shorted too.
    Mary

October is a nice month after the humdity of the hot months and we enjoy the cooler evenings ,But still FLORIDA is great anytime of the year.
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

October and May are the most perfect months in Florida
    Shirley

Florida Newbie
    Hi Kamm
    We love to go to Florida in October. It is a bit cooler in the evening but has always been beautiful during the day. Also the Food and Wine Festival at EPCOT is usually on during October.
    Sheena

I agree October and April/May are the best months.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Any time of the year is a brilliant time to go to Florida! It's 99% of the time warmer than it is in the Uk and you get to see a lot of that big round yellow thing in the sky that hardly ever seems to appear here in the UK, even in the summer.
    blott

Gold 5 Star Member
    Late Sept till late May are the best months in FL...I try my best not to go high summer but have to visit next week...not that its any better where I live anyway..the humdity on the East coast is nasty...