Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi

Florida Newbie

Hi

Hi

Just to introduce myself as a newbie to this forum. I have been in Florida for the past two weeks and returned to the UK on Saturday. It was my 4th visit and I love the place.

Florida Expert
    Welcome - I hope you enjoy this forum and that it helps keep the great memories of your last holiday alive..... and want to return soon![8D]

Florida Newbie
    Thanks. I don't think I'll have much choice as my kids can't wait to get back there.

Well it seems you are all hooked as most of us are and there is a lot more to see next time .
    Welcome to the forum .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Hi and a warm welcome to the forum. Everyone on here loves Florida and also loves to talk about it
    Lynne

Gold 5 Star Member
    Welcome Maisy

It's always good to get feedback from recent visitors so we know some of the changes that are happening and give us even more reason to look forward to our next trip.

Even tha children appreciate different things each time they visit (onfortunately sometimes it means some of the old favourites do get superceded but that's progress.

Did you find any hidden gems on this trip?
    Babblin Boo

Florida Newbie
    I hadn't been to Busch Gardens for a few years so I really enjoyed that. As for hidden gems ... not really. The Simpsons ride was brilliant and Spiderman is great too. We didn't do the Disney parks this year as the kids are a bit older now.

We stayed on the 27 (second time) at the Highlands Reserve and I was disappointed with the villa this time around. I've never stayed anywhere before that had cockroaches, ughhh!

Hi Karen a very warm welcome to the forum [msnsmile2]
    Kim

Hi and welcome to the forum, Sorry to hear about the cockroaches but that shoul not happen if the villa gets a regular fumigation. Still hope it does not put you off.
    www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-3381.aspx

Did you tell the MC as the owner may no know about the cockroaches as i am sure they would like to know if you have their e-mail
    Welcome to the forum hope this time did not put you of .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx