Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: The Great Movie Ride

Florida Expert

The Great Movie Ride

Can anyone tell me whether you need to join the left hand or right hand queue for the cowboy version of The Great Movie Ride please? I can't for the life of me remember and one of our guests has a cowboy mad son!

Thanks [msnsmile]

I think its left but ask a cast member at the ride.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by solanasunshine
    Can anyone tell me whether you need to join the left hand or right hand queue for the cowboy version of The Great Movie Ride please? I can't for the life of me remember and one of our guests has a cowboy mad son!

Thanks [msnsmile]
    [/quote]

Florida Chatterbox
    I thought you saw the cowboy part on every ride and there was only 1 queue last time we went (in March). Have they changed the ride recently?

Jane

Florida Savvy
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by zerotone
    I thought you saw the cowboy part on every ride and there was only 1 queue last time we went (in March). Have they changed the ride recently?

Jane
    [/quote]

No it does alternate - from memory it's either the gangsters shoot out or the cowboys, I think that's correct but 4 years since I've been

Gold 5 Star Member
    OMG in all the times I have been on this ride (must be at least 8) I have only seen the Gangster one, never a cowboy, in fact the only one I remember is John Wayne.........I am amazed.
    Paula

Florida Newbie
    Hi
    I just don't get this at all [msnsmile]
    All the times of going on this ride and I have never in fifteen years got the Cowboys. It's always the Gangsters.

Something else to add to my next trip in 2009
    See if we get the cowboys [msnsmile2]

I think it depends whether both trams depart with guests in them. If it is not busy they seem to fill only one tram and the other tram leaves at the same time, but empty.

The trams split up early into the show. Depending on which section you're in, your tram is hijacked by either a gangster or a Western bandit while your host/hostess is left behind.

From memory you need to be in the first tram to see the cowboys. If you definitely want to see the cowboy version I would ask the cast member when you get to the front of the queue.
    Glenda and Geoff

Me too only every seen the gangsters!! will have to check it out for next time
    Karen Scott