Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Timer needs help

First Timer needs help

[sporty] Hi, just wanted to introduce myself, i'm baggyinoakwood and i'm going to florida this coming october with wife and two children, this will be our first time so any tips would be great as its all a bit confusing at the moment.

Hi there and a big welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find it very useful over the coming months.

There are so many brilliant things to do in Orlando, it is difficult to know where to start!

Do you have accommodation booked yet? If so, where is it and then we can start to give you tips based on the area etc. Also, what age are your children and what are their interests?

Jude
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1964.aspx

Florida Expert
    Welcome to the forum Steve

Lots to read just as well to start now so you can be well prepared for you visit in October.

Use the search facility at the top of the page to do some back ground reading.

Go ahead and ask questions we will be happy to help [msnsmile]
    Linda

Welcome to the forum Steve ask all the questions and i am sure you will get all your answers and more .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Hi Steve, Welcome to the forum from me too. Have a great holiday in October.

Maureen
    http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-3215.aspx

Shirley

Hi and a warm welcome to the forum. There are loads of threads containing information if you do a search. If you can't find what you want then please do ask as someone on here will know the answer
    Lynne

Gold 5 Star Member
    Jan&Steve

Florida Newbie
    Welcome to the forum,Steve. Have a brilliant holiday in october.
    Alan[msnsmile2]

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    Hi Steve, welcome to the forum [msnsmile2] You will find plenty of good advice here and if you ask questions plenty of people will come along and have some answers for you [msnsmile] Have fun planning your trip!
    Frances