Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Abercrombie

Florida Newbie

Abercrombie

Hi everyone - I see that there are two Abercrombie and Fitch stores in Orlando area but wonder if their goods are available in any of the deepartment stores?

Also, we will be staying in Grand Reserve with our grandchildren and need your help in locating the nearest emergency clinic please. Hope we won't need it but just covering all eventualities!!.
    Thanks as always - NannyBrook

I am not sure about Abercrombie and Fitch, but I am sure your homeowner will have the information regarding the nearest clinic in their home information folder.[msnsmile]

Liz

Florida Newbie
    Abercrombie and fitch do not sell in department stores, but there is one in mall at the millenia and one at florida mall .

Florida Newbie
    Just being nosey.
    What do Abercrombie and fitch sell?
    Sheena

There are a Abercrombie at premium outlets we walked past it yesterday ,Do not know the Finch it is the same company .?
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Florida Expert
    Abercrombie is the same as Abercrombie & Fitch.

They sell men & womens clothes.
    Chris

Ohh, my favourite store, I always accompany my son when he is shopping here...love the smell as you walk through the door... found out the secret from one of the assistants, they have a little spray hidden under the counter which they spray on the clothes at regular intervals. Also like Hollister, with its surfin', loud music, comfy leather chairs and hunks at the door.....[msnwink]

They sell T-shirts with their very distinctive logo, polo shirts, jeans, shorts, sweaters, hoodies, jackets, flip flops, and more 'girlie' stuff. It is approximately the same price in dollars as it is in pounds over here, so great value. They often have reduced items right at the back of the shop, too. We like the shops in Mall at Millenia the best.
    ellie

I think Abercrombie is for children up to about age 16, and Abercrombie and Fitch is for adults. They sell casual style clothing, sweats, jeans and tee shirts.

Holister is another similar type brand, but only sell adult clothes.

Nuala
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3291.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    Well worth getting any Abercrombie and Fitch in America rather than their London store. The prices are really high here in the UK.

Linda

We have large detailed shopping lists from our eldest daughter before we go, also have to buy for her boyfriend[msnwink]
    Karen