Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Eagle Pointe

Florida Junior

Eagle Pointe

Hiya
    Looking to book a villa in this area, can anyone tell me a bit more about the area? I have an idea of where it is on the map but is it near any Walmarts or anything, how far from the 192? We have stayed in Bass Lakes 4 years ago and Thousand Oaks 2years ago, I think from the map it is somewhere in between, hard to judge anything by scale though!
    Any opinions appreciated,

Pamela

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Pamela,

Yes, you are close to not one but two super Walmarts and also a Publix supermarket should you stay at Eagle Point, it's a great location about 5 minutes from the 192 where you will find every kind of restaurant you could wish for. The 535 and shopping outlets are about 8 minutes away. You also have the choice of Airboat rides and horse riding in the same area.
    If you ask the question to the owner of the home you are interested in, I'm sure they would love to give you lots more information on the area.

Hope this helps
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

Eagle Pointe, Florida, & Swanland, East Yorkshire
    Hi Pamela, as Lynne states very close to the 192.

Eagle Pointe also has Lakes and Conservation areas. It is close to the Parks, yet still retains some peace and quiet. It is next door to Indian Point which you may be aware of.The main acceess road is Poinciana Boulevard which is off the 192 on the corner where Perkins restaurant is.

The homes range from 3 and 4 bedroomed homes, I don't think there are any 5 bed homes.

Some of the homes have games rooms, Lake views, etc.

Like many Communities Eagle Pointe has a Home owner Association which ensures the Community areas are maintained,grass cut, etc, and keeps the standards high.

There are 6 Eagle Pointe homes listed on here.I am sure you will find one which fits with your requirements.
    Graham

Can only confirm what Graham and Lynne have said. it is a great location with everything on your doorstep but lots of peace and quiet when you get home to your own villa and pool.
    Jan and Lee

Gold 5 Star Member
    Stayed on Eagle Pointe a couple of times - great location and a very nice community
    But there are so many like that - you're spoilt for choice booking villa holidays!!!
    Julie

Florida Junior
    Hi all

Can anyone tell me where the nearest Walmarts are to the Eagle Pointe estate. We know of the one at Bass lakes just off the 192 and the one at the Buena Vista outlets? Are those the two that are close by? Where is the Publix is that at Champions Gate?

Thanks

The two you mention are the closest there is also a new one at Poinciana Town. Publix champions gate is actually in champions gate. The store web site has the locations listed. There is Publix closer to you than champions gate.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Pamela
    Hi all

Can anyone tell me where the nearest Walmarts are to the Eagle Pointe estate. We know of the one at Bass lakes just off the 192 and the one at the Buena Vista outlets? Are those the two that are close by? Where is the Publix is that at Champions Gate?

Thanks
    [/quote]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Thought there was a Publix on the US192 near to the junction of Poinciana Boulevard or about a 5 min drive.
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

That is true - there is also one at the junction of Pleasant hill road and 1792 also
    Jan and Lee