Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jimmy Buffett in Paris

Florida Savvy
    Only two nights to go now. Getting really excited about this trip. The feeling reminds of going to a cup final or something. Woohooo!

Us too ! We are off on Saturday morning bright and early flying from Luton - might see you there?

Florida Savvy
    Absolutely ! Look for two tall Dutchies not wearing clogs but probably my Dutch orange football shirt on saturday evening. Don't hesitate to tap me on the shoulder and we'll share a drink.

Will do Peter we are meeting up with Noreen and her husband also hopefully.

Florida Savvy
    Hihi, it was great to meet you. What a fantastic atmosphere. We met people from Kentucky, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Bristol [msnwink] Newcastle etc etc.I hope you had a great time. We absolutely loved the shows and hope to be back next year !

Hi Peter, it was good to meet you also. Wow what a night it was brilliant, and as you say we met people from all over the world. Only got home at 2.00am this morning and have to go to work now absolutely shattered but did have a great time. Definitely would like to go again next year !

Florida Savvy
    <span style="colorrange"><span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Well, I looked & looked but I never found either of you [msnsad]What a shame. Next time ? [msnwink]
    Went to both concerts, but Saturday was the best!!
    On Friday we were so close to the stage, standing to the right side, about 12 feet away from Jimmy!! Heaven.[clap][clap]
    Looking forward to next year now.
    Pam, I did try to phone you but got no reply [msnsad]</span id="Comic Sans MS"></span id="orange">
    Parrothead

Hi Noreen

Yes sorry I changed from Vodaphone to Orange recently and forgot to get international roaming turned on. Plus I wrote your number down and left that at home doh! I looked everywhere for you - did you go in the bar opposite at all? We were in there after with some other Brits. I was really annoyed with myself because we were looking forward to meeting you.

Wasn't it amazing though such brilliant fun ! We are definitely looking forward to next year and you never know he may be playing over here also [msnsmile2]