Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Talk about using up all your Luck

Florida Expert

Talk about using up all your Luck

This morning I got up as usuall at six and let my two border terriers out, after five minutes I opened the back door for them to come in and to my horror no dogs. Somebody had been in my back garden and unlocked the back door. Took some real time about it too. I flew to the end of the path and could not see them but a man was at the bus stop and said they went that way. I shouted up to my poor daughter to get up the dogs have gone and we where off. They ran about a mile and lucky for us in a straight line and thanks to their training came and jumped in the car as soon as I called them. How lucky am I? [high5]
    So off to buy a padlock today even though my back door is far from easy to open. and I have half a concrete fence slab sitting at its base as the dogs chew the bottom of the door. But a big lock will sort it out for sure today.
    Nikki D

Florida Chatterbox
    Morning Nikki

I'm glad you managed to find them and they were OK. Any idea on managed to open your back door or their intentions? You were indeed very lucky.

Sandra

Florida Expert
    My garden shed was open the night before and I asked my daughter if she had been in there but but it was not her so I just put it down to me and thought no more about it untill now. My back door is so hard to open. Hopefully they where just coming back for something in the shed. As to think they where looking for my little borders I would be gutted.
    I have put a padlock on there now. I did go out to work this morning but I got a bit scared and came home again. Hope this is the first and last attempt of getting into my garden.
    Nikki D

Gold 5 Star Member
    My lead Huskey ran off in a storm after we lost a fence...but she went for her normal walk and was on her way home when we found her...it was heart stopping because she does not play well with farm animals mostly cows..I thought she would kill something...