Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sam's Club

Florida Newbie

Sam's Club

Hi
    I just noticed on a website that there is a placed called Sam's Club on the 192 in Kissimmee
    Can anyone tell me if they have been in a Sam's Club before and is it like Cosco's where you need to be a member to shop there.
    Sheena

Sheena,

Sam's club is a warehouse club similiar to Costco. There is also another brand call BJ's. You can get a day pass by seeing the customer service desk near the entrance. You can use it to look round, and then if you want to buy anything you can then buy a membership. Remember to take 2 forms of id.
    Wilf & Sarah

Florida Newbie
    Wilf & Sarah
    Thanks for that quick reply. I knew someone on this forum would know. Im not going to Florida until October next year but I like to find out as much as I can before I go. I have never noticed Sam's Club before and just wondered what it was.

Thanks again
    Sheena

Gold 5 Star Member
    There is a big on also on Orange Blossom Trail
    Jan&Steve

Florida Expert
    are you saying american id?

used my cousins in south carolina whilst he was there, but he had to take us
    tezz 7628

Florida Expert
    Plymouth, Devon UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, Fl
    If you have a UK Costco Card you can also use it here in Florida [msnsmile2]
    Tricia

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by shedenuk
    Hi
    I just noticed on a website that there is a placed called Sam's Club on the 192 in Kissimmee
    Can anyone tell me if they have been in a Sam's Club before and is it like Cosco's where you need to be a member to shop there.

[/quote]

Sams Club also offer visitor passes for your first visit. We had a look at the one on OBT but found that much of their goods are sold in bulk.
    Brenda
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3197.aspx

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by tezz7628
    are you saying american id?

used my cousins in south carolina whilst he was there, but he had to take us
    [/quote]

2 forms of id if you want to join up. passport + driving license do the trick.
    Wilf & Sarah

Sams club use to be $33 to join ,Not sure if it is the same now but it would be on their web site .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Florida Junior
    stupid question sorry[msnembarrased] [edited - Google for website] ?