Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Puppies

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    New photos of the puppies. They will be 2 weeks old tomorrow!! They have grown masses and mum is making a good job of feeding and looking after them!

The ones with 'collars' are spoken for! We only have a boy and a girl left now. We are keeping the one with the brown stripey collar - her name is Emmy!
    Frances

awwww thanks for the update Frances, theyre gorgeous!!!glad your keeping one Emmy is a lucky puppy xxx good luck, hope to see more of her as she grows
    Liesa

Have the puppies gone Frances? Any up-to-date photos?
    Jill and Brian

Florida Expert
    Have only just seen this thread [msncry] Your brood is gorgeous, thanks for sharing your pics, I love seeing other peoples pets. So glad you were able to keep one, emmy is very lucky.

Florida Chatterbox
    what lovely dogs - I am glad our two never had pups - I would NEVER have been able to rehome them!!

I would have to get hubby to move out!!!
    Caz

They are all so cute, I hope the pupa are doing well, I guess they have grown quite a lot by now?
    Barbara

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    All the puppies except Emmy have now gone. The new owners have sent us photos of them in their new homes but they are on hubby's laptop so I will post them later!! Emmy is settling in very well, however, we took her to the vets last week for her first innoculation and now within a few days of her first outing she has kennel cough. I have spoken to the vets and apparently it is bit of an epidemic around our way at the moment. We know that can be the only place she got it as we have kept Mum home too with no walks incase she brought something back!! Oh well, best laid plans and all that!! The Antibiotics will help hopefully!
    Frances