Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alamo Intermediate SUV - Chevy Equinox

Florida Chatterbox

Alamo Intermediate SUV - Chevy Equinox

Not sure if this is OK here or should be in th photo gallery but I think that it is more appropriate to have it with the car hire section as it may be useful for others about to hire.

Rented from Sanford Alamo - Intermediate SUV
    Chevy Equinox

A feature with this car is the sliding back seat.
    With the seat forward you have less legroom but more boot "trunk" space and when you have no luggage you can slide the seat back for more leg room.

The photos below illustrate this. My son is 6 foot and is stitting in the back.

Forward Position

Pushed back Position

Excellent car for getting around in.

We had 2 large cases, 2 extra lagre holdalls and two smaller holdalls and 4 adults. Got the usual story when picking up that we would not all fit in. But we did with ease and had plenty of room for our normal use during our two weeks.

Would hire again.

Florida Junior
    Great post DLB-GOUROCK just a few pictures can answer a thousand questions..

Administrator
    Thank you for posting this - it's always nice for people to see what they can expect.

Great pictures. I'm 6'2 and we are taking some friends over later in the year who need some legroom also.
    Regards, Mark

Florida Chatterbox
    Mark,

I'm 6 foot and I found this car comfortable to drive and as you can see there are acres of room in the back when my son was sitting there. 3 in the back would be no problem either.

You don't have to go large to get a comfortable car.

I believe that there would be ample room for you and your friends for general getting about.

Florida Expert
    We had this make last year in blue enjoyed it

We have booked an Equinox for the first time in November this year! the car looks superb, thanks for the useful pictures.

Regards, Mark.

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks for your feedback on the photos and I trust you will enjoy this car.
    Would be nice if you comment back after your hire on your impressions of the car too.

Excellent pictures David, we are all tall in our family and I am starting to think about cars for our next trip, we usually hire a 7 seater minivan, (5 of us with luggage) but this time there are only 4 of us going so this would be ideal. Can you request this car or is it pot luck as to whether this car is available? We have never rented from Alamo before, just Dollar and Budget.
    Wendy

Alamo are great Wendy, as they now have the kiosks so you don't have to queue to speak to an agent, also you can select your vehicle from any in the category. We'll be trying the kiosks out VERY soon!
    Caroline & Dave