Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Kingswood Retreat

Florida Expert

Kingswood Retreat

I thought I would take the time to add my comments for the benefit of anyone thinking of staying in this wonderful villa.
    It is a fantastically comfortable home and has all the luxuries that we have come to expect when holidaying in Florida - plus a few more. The location is perfect - with non interrupted views to the wooded area to the rear and the neighbours suitably far enough away that it feels totally private - not to mention peaceful. Each morning (if you can get up early enough) you can have a coffee by the pool and watch the hot air balloons drift over and pass by so close you can see the people on board waving at you.
    On the occassion that we had a minor problem both the management team and Linda were on hand and dealt with it immediately and effectively.
    All in all we had a truly memorable holiday that was made even better by having this villa as our base to retire to at the end of the days, or even stay at on the days we needed a rest.
    Thanks Linda and Bryan for providing a place that we wouldn't hesitate to return to.
    Kenny, Elaine, Brad & Taylor

Florida Expert
    Thank you for your kind words, we love to get feedback and are absolutely delighted when we hear that our guests enjoyed their stay with us.
    We are very lucky to have such lovely guests as you and your family too.
    We really can't wait to get there ourselves, only nine weeks to go now.

We have booked the Kingswood Retreat from Linda this year and hoping to rent the same villa for years to come. Reading on the positive notes on this villa is making me feel we made the right choice. This is our fourth trip down to florida on our annual trips and found we tried different areas of florida and found that this area was our favorite and now want to stick to this area. We have to say dealing with Linda was both Pleasant and easy to booking her villa. I know first timers are wary about renting villas but it sure is a pleasure to actually talk to the villa owner, and especially Linda living in England and calling us over seas. We come from Canada, Prince Edward Island.
    Randy Johnston