Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which community

Florida Chatterbox

Which community

Hi all
    I have put out a general request on all the sites above and wow what a response I've received. Now got the dreadful task of chosing just one.

As we have never stayed anywhere near H27 before, I need a bit of advice.

We do not plan on going to Disney on our next trip but will want to be at Universal,Sea World, IOA etc. Is H27 a good location for getting to these places or would the 192 be easier to get from?

Thanks for your help
    Karen

Florida Chatterbox
    We are on H/W 27 and never have any problem getting to Seaworld etc. You have the choice of going down the 27 onto I4 or going down 192 onto I4 have never had any complaints from previous guests.

Sandra

We are also on 27 at the moment and have never had any trouble getting to any of the parks.
    Lynne

Our Florida home is between the 27 and the 192 and never have any problems with getting to any of the parks, all easy if you just go down the I4. 10 mins to Disney and approx 20 mins to Sea World and Universal just that little bit further. I am sure you will not have any problems if you choose 27 or 192.

Val

Florida Chatterbox
    Thank you.

Now I need to sit down with a coffee and big bar of chocolate and work my way through all the responses I've received from villa owners
    Karen

Florida Expert
    Make it a BIG, BIG bar of chocolate and a lorra, lorra coffee. You will find that you get so interested in all the villas you have been sent, they all have a little something about them that you will like.
    Mary

Florida Newbie
    We have just booked up for October and I agree that selecting the villa is a long process and so enjoyable looking through the vast number of beautiful homes. It is the first time we have used this websire and we were amazed at the selection. There are so many that you can select exactly what you want. Admittedly I sometimes felt a little guilty when owners are extremely helpful and you then have to rule out their property for niggly little things that you wish for!!!

We have stayed on both 192 and on the 27 in the past, it seems that every year we go the villa is a little further along the 192 and later down the 27. It is only 10 minutes extra or so in the car though so is not a problem whatsoever. I would have no concerns whatsoever and indeed we have booked onto Solana which is yet further down the 27.

Florida Expert
    This is the 3rd time we have stayed at H27 (various communities) and love it. Universal is a little further than if you were on 192 but no problem getting there at all. We like it there as it is a little quieter (changing every time we go thopugh) but has everything we need there or close by. You will have to let us know what you decide.

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    A lot of the time it will depend where on H27 the villa is. We would not use the 192 route as our villa is only 2 mins from the I4 where as thoses further north may use the 192 route to the I4.
    The good thing about the I4 is no traffic lights and all the roadworks are now finished. Once on the I4 - driving anywhere is easy.
    Christine

We are just of the HWY 192 and we are 1 and half miles from sea world and 30 mins drive from IOA ALSO 20 MINS DRIVE TO universal studios .
    So depends were you want to be
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx