Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Discovery cove twilight dolphin

Discovery cove twilight dolphin

Hi guys,

I have just booked the above for Aug, has anyone been, and did you enjoy it?

Thank you

I was looking at this or myself but noticed its not a dolphin swim but a 'wade' so would be interesting in hearing some feedback.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by adamstillwell
    Hi guys,

I have just booked the above for Aug, has anyone been, and did you enjoy it?

Thank you
    [/quote]

Friends of ours are now looking at this as the dates they are there the daytime option has no availability. They have found a few mentions that have been very positive with video links through googling.
    Karen
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2185.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    From when my daughter did the dolphin swim I am guessing that what they mean is that you dont have the deep water part of the experience, if they call it a wade in, there must be some sort of interaction as they still offer both the dolphin and non dolphin interaction tickets for the evening rather than a set price.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Newbie
    I have booked to do this on 25th July. Will let you know how it goes.

Florida Newbie
    Yes we have just done this and it was brilliant, I can't say if it is better than the day time one as we have never done that. But we really enjoyed it, we where told you could get in from 3pm, but took a chance and got there at 2.30pm and found out people had turned up as early as 2pm and got in. When we arrived we where shown round and given a time. You don't actually swim with the dolphin but you get in the water up to your waist and get to feed the dolphins (Which i don't think you get to do during the day), and you are probably in the water for about half an hour. The night time was just as good, the food was excellent and the deserts are out of this world, i just wish i had see them before filling up on steak and prawns. The children thought the disco at the end was very good too. There is no doubt you will have a very good time.

how much was the wade sallyann?

Florida Newbie
    Hi Disney Princess,

I can't remember off the top of my head what we paid as we paid extra to have 14 day passes for sea world, bush gardens and aquatica. But if you go on the discovery cove website, the prices are on there. Like i said before i have never done the day one, but when we go back next year we will probably book the twlight one again.