Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Late Availability Protocol

Florida Newbie

Late Availability Protocol

Hi,

What is the proper way to ask for a reduced rate if you are arriving in about 2 or 3 weeks and the property still has those dates available? Is there a way to send an email (through this site) to all villa owners that have availability at that time? I've noticed some owners specifically ask you to inquire about reduced rates.

Thanks.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Searching for an available villa is easy.

Go to
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/
    http://www.villasflorida.com/
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/
    When you search for example; a three bedroom home a list of all the homes will appear, at the bottom of the page there is a box which sends an enquiry to All 3 bed owners......the same with any size house.

I'm sure you will find a choice of great villas, however, you ask what is the proper way to ask for reduced rates, personally I don't think there is a proper way.
    If there are owners asking you to enquire about reduced rates then contact them direct.

Have a great time planning your holiday, I'm sure you will have a great time.

[msncool][msncool]
    Paula

Hi James,

Great advice from Paula there. You should also be aware that prices can be increased as well as reduced for late availability, particularly if owners only have a few weeks left available.

Enjoy your search, and have a great holiday.
    Dawn Murray

If you want a villa of your choice it is best to pay the going rate as they ask for and you and the owner is satisfied and they know you will look after there villa as all the villas on these sites have all the rules in places so you are protected as they are all verifed as you can read .
    Have a lovely holiday when you go
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Hope you find a villa with reduced rates for your visit. If you should find an airline that will also give you reduced rates for a late booking, could you post on here please as I am sure there are many people who would love to travel in 2/3 weeks,[msnwink]especially at a reduced rate.

Have a great holiday.

Sandra

Villas get booked right up until the day before, just because an owner has late availability don't asume they will be desperate to take a booking at a 'REDUCED rate'. When a villa does not have any guests in it costs a lot less to run than if you were to have guests in there paying below the going rate.

If they were to take a booking at a discounted rate in effect the homeowner would be paying for the guest to stay in their property!

Good luck with the search, you have come to the right site and will find some lovely villas to choose from.

Dominic & Melanie Graham

Hi,
    late availability for Orlando Villas is here http://www.orlandovillas.com/LateDeals.aspx

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by JMor99
    Hi,

What is the proper way to ask for a reduced rate if you are arriving in about 2 or 3 weeks and the property still has those dates available? Is there a way to send an email (through this site) to all villa owners that have availability at that time? I've noticed some owners specifically ask you to inquire about reduced rates.

Thanks.
    [/quote]

Gold 5 Star Member
    I've had a few friends book villa's late and have been given a discount without asking...because of that the villa owner has got a lot of repeat bookings and recommends...I don't know how common that is... when I say late bookings its sometimes just a week away...

Gold 5 Star Member
    We've often been offered a late booking discount by the owners without having to ask.
    In future if making a late booking I would ask - the owner can only say no and no offence would be taken by me and I would hope not by them either. I would always book my first choice of available villa wether or not it was discounted. I might think twice however at paying increased rates for a late booking [?]
    Julie

Gold 5 Star Member
    It all comes down to availability really. When we flew a couple of years ago we paid around £230 for our flight with Virgin and at a later date someone else decided to come with us and was told the price was £630 - when we queried it we were told "it's the last seat on the plane - take it or leave it" so we had no choice if we wanted to get the same flight.

I'm afraid I'm with the ones who do not believe that it is fair to penalise people who may have chosen to book with us and pay their deposit as much as 2 years in advance to secure their accommodation.
    As far as I am concerned if they show confidence in me then it is only right that they then should not lose out to someone who leaves it till the last minute and then expects that you would accept a low rate.
    Babblin Boo