Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A great day... plus photo's

Florida Expert

A great day... plus photo's

We have just been to Aquatica today.
    We got rained out at 4.30pm but it was time to hit the Banana Cook House anyway. Great value all day ticket was $19.95 for Adults and $12.95 for the kids... free food and drink all day.

The one thing that struck me was the amount of chairs and loungers they had (compared to the other water parks). We didn't get there until 10.15am and we managed to get 5 loungers right next to the play area.

The rides were all great fun but just be careful when you go on the 'Roa's Rapids' ... its a lazy river type ride without tubes... you just put on a life vest and float ( or should I say get propelled) around the river. It is VERY hard to exit as the current is VERY strong. I lost a wife and daughter[msnoo] and also had to console a young 8 year old girl who got off but mum didn't.

Hope you like the photo's.
    Small lockers $8 (but you get a $3 voucher when you return the key)

Nearly forgot... we got great tickets from the link above. Two parks... Sea World and Aquatica.... unlimited access for 14 days... we will be going to both parks again !

Comments from the kids were this is the "best water park ever"... I must admit there seemed a good amount of rides.

Steve

Gold 5 Star Member
    Fab pictures Steve, we are still to try Aquatica and those photo's certainly make it look inviting.
    Rosie

Florida Expert
    Great pictures Steve thank you.
    Rose

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2098.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    Great photos Steve, glad to hear you, Sarah and the kids are having a wonderful time [8D][8D]
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

Eagle Pointe, Florida, & Swanland, East Yorkshire
    Wow, Steve it seems to have quietened down since March.

We went in March and it was packed and loads of queues for the rides,...... mind you it had just opened[)]

It looked to be empty when you went with loads of empty sunbeds and even the lazy river looks empty.

Your last two photos shows a great attraction Our Son Charlie loved that one the best.There was so much to do on it.

I wonder if the park is proving as popular as first thought as it does look empty. I have never seen Blizzard Beach or TL as empty as that.

Graham

Gold 5 Star Member
    Great photo's Steve, will be buying the same tickets as you.
    Barbara

brilliant pictures!! never been to a waterpark yet....maybe one day!!
    Liesa

Will definately be giving this a go, we always go to wet n wild and have a great day out.
    Jan

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks for the photos Steve [msnsmile2] the best we have seen of Aquatica, shown our littlins and this is now top of their list for this summer lol [8D]

Florida Expert
    Looks like great fun and can't wait to try. Have only been to TL so we are also going to give BB a try too[clap]