Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Ticket Pick Up Location

Florida Junior

Ticket Pick Up Location

Your web site states that the tickets can be picked up from your Orlando office near Disney. Can you say where this office is so that I can tell how far away from our villa you are. Also how far ahead do you have to order for collection from your Orlando office. Can they be ordered once we are out in Orlando.

Thanks

Neil

Hello,
    the office in Kissimmee at the end of Poinciana Boulevard (SR 535 intersection). It is usually within 10-15 minutes of most villas. You can order as late as you like but you must order online. I would however try and give a couple of days notice. Also some offers will disappear shortly.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by neilbrunton
    Your web site states that the tickets can be picked up from your Orlando office near Disney. Can you say where this office is so that I can tell how far away from our villa you are. Also how far ahead do you have to order for collection from your Orlando office. Can they be ordered once we are out in Orlando.

Thanks

Neil
    [/quote]

Florida Junior
    Thanks for that. It looks like you are only a few minutes from the villa we are staying in at Cumbrian lakes so pickup looks like the best option.

Thanks

Neil

Yep about 2 minutes away

Thanks for that. It looks like you are only a few minutes from the villa we are staying in at Cumbrian lakes so pickup looks like the best option.

Thanks

Neil
    [/quote]

Florida Newbie
    Hi Martin

(Also some offers will disappear shortly.)

We are going to Orlando in August. Which tickets are likely to disappear and when please? If we buy now will all tickets be honoured even if the special offer has disappeared?
    Many Thanks
    NannyBrook

We never know which offers will change and only get 12-24 hours notice. You can take advantage of any currents offers at the moment and use later.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by NannyBrook
    Hi Martin

(Also some offers will disappear shortly.)

We are going to Orlando in August. Which tickets are likely to disappear and when please? If we buy now will all tickets be honoured even if the special offer has disappeared?
    Many Thanks
    NannyBrook
    [/quote]

Florida Newbie
    Can you give me the actual name and number address of the Kissimmee location?

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by florida4sun
    Hello,
    the office in Kissimmee at the end of Poinciana Boulevard (SR 535 intersection). It is usually within 10-15 minutes of most villas. You can order as late as you like but you must order online. I would however try and give a couple of days notice. Also some offers will disappear shortly.

Thanks

Neil
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

You get a map, toll free number and directions when you make an order. The office does not handle sales so we do not give that number out until the order is made.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by travelnana
    Can you give me the actual name and number address of the Kissimmee location?

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by florida4sun
    Hello,

Thanks

Neil
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]