Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: the conclusion part 2 lol

Florida Junior

the conclusion part 2 lol

wonderful comments again from you all
    thank you , i really have enjoyed sharing this , i might write a book

thursday 8th may continued .magic kingdom parade and fireworks
    after our shopping we were going straight to magic kingdom
    to cover a few things we missed and of course the SPECTROMAGIC PARADE and the WISHES fireworks

we headed for the monoarail and off we went
    seeing the castle again was so nice
    when we landed we took the train to toontown fair , as we didn't go there last time , as daniel spotted woody and jess from toystory last time we were there so we had to jump off at frontierland [msnsmile2]
    we rode goofy's barnstormer , it was a nice little ride
    then went to have a look round minnie and mickies houses , that was really nice , mickie is having his kitchen overalled at the moment so should be nice when its finished [msnwink]
    you can meet the charactors up there i think in the hall of fame , we did have a look , but the queue's were both over an hour wait , it was very popular , and really busy
    we then walked to tomorrowland , and we rode space mountain we waited about 40 mins to ride this , which wasn't too bad , as there was a lot to look at while in the queue
    well .......... i hated this with a passion !!![msneek] which as i wasn't even slightly worried before i went on , i was dum struck
    i was so scared waiting for rock n roller coaster , but i liked that , but this well , i read up on it , it only moves at a mere 32mph it said , well may as well have been 100 mhp , i was so glad to get off i can tell you [msnsmile2]
    we made our way towards main street to get a spot for the parade
    spectromagic was starting at 9pm tonight
    it was only around 7.30 but already it was very very busy down there
    we took a place outside the emporium shop , on the right hand side as you walk towards the entrance
    this was a really great spot as when the parade started , you got a really great side view of all the floats as there were coming around the corner before they got to us
    well what can i say about this ....simply amazing .what a most fantastic , wonderful , magical colourful delight to see
    please do not miss the chance to see this at any cost in our opinion
    wow , you just can't believe what would come next , as nothing could have been as nice as the one that just passed (could it)
    it seemed to last for hours , and it just got better and better
    which was great , we could have watched that all night long

the parade lasts about 30 mins
    so we had a walk round a few shops staying close by
    again the tip here is to stick quite close to the entrance as for getting out quicker and avoiding the crowds
    another tip i have is one that daniel over heard
    when the parade finished , we wanted to head up the main street to get something from a store ....but a lot of people are heading down main street to leave the park before the fireworks
    tip here is , when possible to walk through the shops as a few have multiple entrances , thus avoiding the crowds on the street [clap][msnwink]
    for the fireworks we stood right at the entrance , below the train station , and we had a great view

well the commentary started then they were off
    now we were in total appreciation for the display at epcot , but what can i say
    this display made epcot look like a local display you would see on nov 5th , and i really don't mean that with any dis respect at all but well just totally the most awsome sight i have seen in my life
    breathtaking in every way , the colours , and the show was just amazing , we thought they had finished as what could top what we had just seen...but to say the finalle was spectacular is just not enough NOT TO BE MiST if at all possible
    i will treasure that memory for the rest of my life

well we headed to the car , we knew this was gonna be a little harder getting back, but we just decided to take it as it came

it is funny really , you don't know which way to go , ferry or momarail [msnsmile2] we ran for the monarail , then decided the ferry would fit more on [

oh cool i was expecting you to say you had finished!! yeh so pleased you havent.....this is sooooooo good!!!
    thanks Sharon to the next part!
    Liesa

waiting for the next bit, don't want it to ever end though[clap][clap]
    Jan

Gold 5 Star Member
    Great trip reports Sharon thank you for taking the time to write for us all to share.
    We love Wishes, it always manages to bring a tear to my eye because it's so special
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]