Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the conclusion part 1 ...with a few pics

Florida Junior

the conclusion part 1 ...with a few pics

hello everyone , i hope you have enjoyed re living it with me , thank you for some really wonderful comments , its been a pleasure[clap]

tuesday 6th may .rest , swim and a liccle shopping [msnwink]
    we had done really well , and with a lot of fun planning we were really pleased with what we had managed to do so far , and with a few long days behind us , we thought we deserved a time out [msnsmile2] after all its such a shame to have such a wonderful home and not get the use of it

it was a lovely morning , infact they all were , we only had rain for around 20 mins , all the time we were there so no grumbles there
    i cooked breakfast , we allowed ourselves a lie in then we were sat outside at the pool reading our florida books
    must really recommend ......brits guide to orlando 2008 and disney world with kids FANTASTIC reading , infact the only 2 books i read in over 20 years , so you can tell how commited to this trip i was [clap]
    the sun was up , and usually was totally over the pool by 11.30
    we didn't have the pool heat , but to be honest we are pretty tough in that respect and it didn't stop us going in it at all , if that would have been a problem , our management team was only next door and we only had to call them for any thing we needed and i wouldn't have hesitated to pay for the pool heat ,
    by 12 , we had our cd's playing and were having the best time doing a spot of aqua arobics [msnsmile2]
    we had decided to go to epcot for the illuminations tonight so we knew we could have a nice easy day
    we really had a lovely morning
    after getting ready , we heading out for a spot of shopping , we had missed an exit one day and discovered a nike factory shop so after dropping in there last week , we decided on another visit
    its on the highway 192 between marker 8 and 9
    we bought vest tops for under $10 and daniel got 3 pairs of trainers and my sister got a pair too all for under $100 ...how great was that !!

we called in a few "tat" shops , just for a look but to be honest after calling in a couple in the first few days we knew it was all the same , and you were far better doing any disney or florida gift shopping in walmart
    in our opinion .you couldn't beat it!!!
    we bought lots of mickie goodies etc inc
    t shirts for only $5 each (and they wash lovely )
    key rings , fridge magnets , mugs , nightwear
    i bought a lovely pj short set with care bears on them for only $8 for both on sale

we were on our way to epcot now to check out a couple of things we had now decided we wanted to do after all and of course the fireworks
    lots of people were leaving as it was around 7pm when we arrived ....oh after popping in a new walmart we found for a few supplys and of course goodies [msnsmile2]
    after daniel had informed us that there was ACTUALLY something in the dome , we read up and discovered it was a ride after all kids eh , they know it all
    we walked straight on to it and it was brilliant
    spaceship earth , a slow moving ride , but totally great and worth a look for sure
    we also walked straight into nemo and friends which was aaaahhh cute (when you find out the orange small one is nemo [msnembarrased][msnsmile2]
    we had a nice little stroll round and then headed for our place for the fireworks
    advice was to stick near the entrance ...... and we got a really great spot just beyond the fountain in front of the lake
    it was pretty busy by now , so we had a little wait
    IT WAS SOOOO worth it
    the fireworks were amazing , and again i really don't want to spoil it for anyone looking forward to going to see this display , but we totally loved it
    well worth the later night and the wait 10 /10
    oh i really want to tell you all about it (zipped mouth)
    the advice on the spot so , to get out pretty quick was [clap]
    fireworks finished at 9.15 and we were in the car and home having my first beer of the day by 10 pm and we were 20 mins or so drive from epcot so can't fault that at all
    the organisati

Great photos Sharon and its really nice to read your trip report. Have you booked for next year yet[msnwink]
    Karen
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2185.aspx

Florida Expert
    Another great report Sharon. Love the pics too. [msnsmile2]
    Nikki D

Thank you for doing the reports, so good and brings back many happy memories of our holidays too
    Karen Scott

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Sharon

It been a pleasure reading your trip reports. It makes me really "homesick" for Florida.

I sometimes worry when talking to friends etc and the usual conversation turns to Florida, they must say Oh God here she goes again, so having your reports to read makes me know there are loads of people here that feel the same way.
    CERI

We realy enjoyed your trip report it was good and the photos of the animals are amazing ,We felt like we were with you and as if we did no know FLORIDA is great and a lot cheaper than UK in a lot of ways [msnsmile2]
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    Great report Sharon, as Maureen said, i feel like i am there with you.
    Barbara

Florida Chatterbox
    Have really enjoyed your trip reports Sharon, thank you so much, its lovely to see and hear of the places we've been and feel as if we are there again and equally great to pick up some tips on places we have not yet been to such as Busch Gardens. So glad you enjoyed your first Florda holiday, any plans yet on the next one [msnwink]

Your reports are fun to read and make me want to be there[clap]
    Jan

well done Sharon its a fab report and im glad theres still a bit more to come!!! sounds like you have tried to do everything whilst there.....hey save something for the next trip[msnwink]
    Liesa