Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone who has been Dc with swim

Florida Expert
    Been chatting to a friend of mine who has recently been and they bought the most expensive package of photos, DVD and a CD rom with all pics taken on the day for $200. She said trhe food was superb. They had snack wagons aroung that you just go and ask for whatever you want and for lunch she had lobster salad, yum[msnsmile2]

Florida Junior
    i bought cd of pics had five prints 2 keyrings and dvd whole lot was under 200 dollars
    sam

Hi Gem,
    sounds wonderful, we have just booked a surprise birthday package for us and our daughter who will 13, managed to get the actual birthday itself..... dont care really how much its cost as this will be a one off for us....so far the total is about 700GBPs think he said on the phone $1400 then added on the birthday package....im so hoping Laurens gonna like it.....wont mind the cost of the photos even tho Russ will film and take pictures, they will be absolutely wonderful, something special to remember forever[clap]
    when you hoping to go Gem? ours is september 2nd
    Liesa

Keep in mind that there is no swim session, they call 'a wade session' which presume means you get to pet them. I would do the day as 1000 people is nothing in park of that size.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by madmumof2
    It will be the summer yes. Not for a while mind lol. Is the twilight experience the same as the day with a meal instead of breakfast? Is is the same price? If it is, I'll try and book a session nearer 3, so it's still light enough for pics and dvd. That would be great only having 150 instead of 1000!
    [/quote]

Florida Junior
    Oh I'm not going or a while yet! lol Check my first thread. I'm just starting to save up for it all now, so a long way to go yet, but soooo worth the wait. I feel I'm getting a little obsessed! lol I'm noticing new rides all the time, so that'll be at to be able to go on those too.

I just hope they don't get ri of any more great rides (back to the future before I get the chance to go again.