Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: the last instalment part 1 lol

Florida Junior

the last instalment part 1 lol

firstly thank you all again , i am so glad you are enjoying it , so here i go with part 3

to margaret , and to susan about the simpsons ride [msnsmile2]
    it is a simulator , you are in a carriage , and stay in the same place , apart from it moves a bit with the picture ,well moves quite a lot actually [msneek] and the visual is in front of you and to your sides too so you get the full effect , i can't says its rubbish or awful , as , as i said it really is amazing the effects are fantastic ,to make you feel you fell off the end of the world without leaving your seat has to be pretty sick ..[msnsmile2]sorry i mean fantastic !!

i really won't spoil it any more for people that are looking forward to going on it on their next visit

at least i can say i went on it more or less in the first week it opened ...no one has to know i didn't see what happens i will have to blag that bit [msnwink]

here comes the next day.... sunday 4th may our wedding anniversary aaaaaahhhhh [cheers]
    i really fancied animal kingdon for our special day , so daniel said that was fine by him
    so after we opened our cards .....still have no idea how the postie knew where we were staying [msntongue] but anyway , we put them up in the villa , which was a nice touch
    we headed out
    we had our plan of the things we wanted to do while we were there , and top of mine was the jammin jungle parade at 4pm
    we headed straight to the kilimanjaro safari , as we heard it was very popular . and even early there was a 40 mins wait , not too
    bad we thought , but i must say that this was the only ride where the waiting time was totally incorrect , we finished up waiting for well over an hour but, as this was the first time this had really happened , we can't and won't complain as on the whole every waiting time we experienced was almost 1/2 of what was stated ie 20 wait , we had usually rode the ride , and was on to the next , but anyway
    saying that it was a lovely experience , we saw lots of animal , including , elephants , lions , and the giraffes where lovely , it was worth the wait , and as they say every safari is never the same
    we weren't too convinced about the white rhino , hubby swears it was a fake

the tree of life is an awsome site , all the many different animals you see , and you keep looking and seeing so many more
    the gorilla falls expo was fantastic , and we saw some lovely gorilla's
    we rode dinosaur and we all really liked that , it was a bit bumpy , but the dinosaurs were really scary i think we waited 10 mins for this ride
    primeval whirl was another shocker , we walked straight on to this , it was pretty wild , i am not too keen on the coasters that go round a sharp corner , and look like they aren't going to make it and you are gonna fly off at any second [msnoo][msnsmile2]
    we played a couple of the stall games and won a big dinosaur

time went really quick this day , and it was soon time to make our way to get a spot for the parade , we did get a good place , not far from the end , and it was brill , we really loved this parade , to see all the characters in safari gear was so cute

we then headed back to asia , we had seen everest and i kind of said ok , but then i totally went off the idea[msnoo] so we had to put it to the vote .everest of kali river .guess what won [msnwink]

we rode kali river rapids , i really love these rides , we got really wet , and i mean wet
    please note ......try not to wear white cotton shorts when planning to go on this ride [msnscared] not a pretty site as daniel soon informed me after he eventually stopped laughing , oh well , an hour later , and i was dry
    time was getting on and it was a 5pm close i think , so a really great day , and still lots of time for a nice relax back at the vlla before bed time
    on our way we stopped off at golden coral eatery , i had read some good comments about it on here and when we saw it a few times we decided we would give it a try
    well it was really lovely
    $10.99 and $4.99 for daniel ....i know awful , he is 10 and i

Sharon i was feeling the excitment with you then!!! i love the way you tell it!!im there!!!!
    thankyou so much and im glad you didnt finish yet!![msntongue]
    sounds brilliant!!! thankyou again for sharing with us......
    Liesa

sharon i too am enjoying and am not in a hurry for you to finish.[clap]
    Jan

Florida Expert
    I will miss looking forward to your reports Sharon. You tell a great story. I felt as exited as you reading your report. The golden coral is my fav place to eat in florida as you have so much choice. It is really good value for money. You can go to a big restaurant and pay more than double and not enjoy it as much as the golden coral.
    Primeval Whirl [sick] talk about motion sicknes thought my daughter loves this ride.
    Your reports are great looking forward to the next instalment. [msnsmile2]
    Nikki D

Florida Expert
    We too like Golden Coral, like there breakies, we too got 2 adults and a child (last year Adam was 11) but dont think it will work this year, no that he eats anywhere near an adult meal, and I certainly don't, all I have on an evening is jacket potato and salad and then a dessert.

Thanks for filling me in on the Simpson ride Sounds like it is back to the future revamped
    Great report, enjoying it all!
    Whats the mummy ride like then?[msnembarrased]

great[clap][clap]
    Jan