Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: our trip part 2

Florida Junior

our trip part 2

oh thank you so much for the lovely comments , its so nice when people are really truely interested in what we did [msnsmile]

ok here goes [msnsmile2] really feeling the jet lag tonight as i didn't sleep a wink last night and was up at 5am doing a bit of ironing [msnsmile2]
    first day back to work too [msneek]

day 3.... seaworld
    up early again , infact we were up early every morning apart from when we managed a lie in till at least 9.15[msnsmile2]
    another beautiful morning watching the hot air balloons taking off
    what a great spot we had for that
    arrived about 10am after easily finding the park
    made our way to journey to atlantis OH MY GOODNESS ....THAT WAS A DROP [msnoo]oh daniel's face yahooooo that looks wicked he kept saying are we really going on it ???
    i was like oh yeah course love [msnoo][msnsmile2]
    queued for about 20 mins then we were on ..i was a bit scared to say the least , but it was great we all loved it and got pretty wet too , which we always found amusing , also poncho spotting was fun whats the fun in that we were thinking , but each to there own [msnwink]watched kraken .....no way on this earth of course daniel was getting real brave now , but we had to stick to our guns .....how cruel , but somethings in life are just not meant to be riden
    we also went on shamu express oh i loved that my kind of ride
    saw the manatees which was amazing
    went to the dolphin nursery .............i could have filmed them all day , how wonderful to see them swimming with the babies
    this was my sisters dream day , and she actually got to stroke a dolphin ..what a thrill for her
    we couldn't get in to the morning show of shamu believe , but we did easily get in to the afternoon showing
    OH MY GOODNESS out of this world
    it was so funny , as we thought one of the little ones was shamu
    till in he or she came
    our eyes popped out , and we all said..thats a SHAMU [msnsmile2]!!!
    how they manage to do the tricks is beyond me , a not to be missed show in deed
    went to see the sharks and the puffins and the penguins
    another wonderful day
    we headed home , then got ready as we had decided to go to downtown disney that night
    that was great too and we had a bout 3 hours or so , looking in the shops , and took daniel in to planet hollywood to look at the memerabillia, he really liked that when he saw something he knew about
    off to the lego store , and of course the disney store
    what i really liked is that you can't say anything really is over priced , like in the lego store , prices there were the same as in toys r us at florida mall , so thats really good

day 4 ....a rest morning [msnsmile2]
    stayed around our pool , and i cooked breakfast, we had a lovely morning in the pool and made our plan for the afternoon , we had decided to go to hollywood studios as we wanted to stay till the end and see FANTASMIC
    so we headed out around 3pm
    there wasn't too many things we really wanted to do here , so we knew we could make it going later on
    we did the stunt show , which was pretty good , and very entertaining , although a bit drawn out at times , but then it had to be while the next stunt was been prepared
    star tours it was ok , glad we only waited 10 mins though , or i would have been dissapointed
    rock n roller coaster ........well we bit the bullet ..this was our big ride , we had to queue here , but only an hour which wasn't too bad
    we were so scared , i couldn't really speak [msneek] before we went on , but daniel was really excited this was going to be major [msnsmile2]
    i was so glad when we were off , but it was amazing , if i can do it anyone can
    it was about 7pm by this time , and we had really only gone for fantasmic
    so we decided to start to head for the queue
    when we came out of the rock n roller coaster it looked like it had been raining a bit , anyway , we were right near to fantasmic , so decided to visit the rest rooms and then get an ice cream
    the heavens opened as were were getting our cornet , and it bounced and it bounced 2 feet high , no where

Gold 5 Star Member
    Great report Sharon. Did you try Tower of Terror at Hollywood Studios, this is one of my favourites.

The first time we went to Florida I was so excited about Twister at Universal, I expected to be hanging on for dear life and was very disappointed.
    Paula

Gold 5 Star Member
    Great report Sharon , i also like Tower of Terror. Don't forget to try Spiderman at IOA.
    Barbara

Great report Sharon....... your photos need to be quite small to put on the posts
    Shirley

fabulous Sharon[clap] cant get enough!!! you tell it so well to...... looking forward to the next part....dont you miss any bits out!![msnwink]thanks [beer]
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    Loved your trip repprt Sharon. Put a big smile on my face reading it. Like Paula said twister was a disapointment to us all as we really expected to have to hold on to something. I think it was windier waiting to go into the ride. Fantasmic is a fantastic show. I loved every minute of it. I too would of sat through the rain to watch it. Looking forward to your next trip report. Thanks for sharing. [msnsmile2]
    Nikki D

Florida Chatterbox
    We watched fantasmic when it had rained all day one year but stopped just in time -had front row seats and enjoyed it more than when we first watched it.Loving the trip reports! [msnsmile2]

ali

Great reports- is the Simpsons a 'real' ride or an assimilated one? [as back to the future was]

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Sharon,

Gret commentary, loved every minute, and you are so exactley like me with the rides. Didn't like back to the future before it was the simpsons, so it sounds like its the same carriage ride, quite a bit jerky, motion sickness is not my strong point.

Animal Kingdom report to come, did you do Everest[msnwink]
    CERI

Loving the reports, keep them coming please[8D]
    Jan