Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: we're home , oh what a trip we had (pics added)

Florida Junior

we're home , oh what a trip we had (pics added)

hi everyone
    got back yesterday after the most fantastic 2 weeks in very sunny florida
    i really will try to keep this short as not to bore you all
    had a great flight no delays but couldn't get sat together which was a bit upsetting , not a good start , but that was soon forgot as we arrived in the airport in florida
    went to the car hire , we had a bit of a queue , we ended up been near the end of the line , anyway armed with all my info no thank you we don't need to buy the toll road card , and no thank you , we really don't want to upgrade to the special offer of a 7 seater mini van for only another £90 , (just felt we had already paid enough for the car hire (which i know we did ) and no we really didn't want the sat nav either , i had all the maps we needed , i know i carried them in my hand luggage [msnsmile2]
    anyway , the girl wasn't too fussy on us then, oh well , gave us our number and off we went
    WELL , there were only a few cars left in the lot , and our number was right up the far end , and on its own ....
    no that couldn't be right it was tooooo big
    must be a mistake we thought , we asked the lady attendent , said there must be a mistake , she looked over the paper , and said no maa'm thats your number thats your car OH WOW WEE a shiny white 7 seater chrysler town and country how very fantastic [clap] she said take it it's yours , we all had a good laugh and off we drove laughing all the way

we headed straight for walmart for a well deserved pack of buds and of course some essentials
    and only got a little lost 5 mins from our villa , so we did great armed with our goodies and of course an autograph book for daniel (only $1.97)we made our way to our villa
    oh wow , we arrived what a lovely home we got everything we had hoped for and then some
    daniel got lost a few times [msnsmile2]
    we got sorted and then cracked open the beer and sat outside at our pool , how quiet and well just wonderful so relaxing , we headed to bed as we had had a long day
    next morning after managing about 6 hours sleep woke up at around 6am , we had birds walking around ourside the front and squirrels on the back , and a rabbit too [msnsmile2]
    had some breakfast then we called up for our park tickets which we had arranged to be delivered to our villa from the site (please don't waste time looking round for better prices or service , it dosn't get any better than this !!
    FANTASTIC SERVICE and a lovely guy brought our tickets within 45 mins from calling as arranged , we got booklets and everything and he was only too happy to answer a couple of directional questions we had
    ABSOLUTELY RECOMMENDED !!!!!

Epcot for our first day

we were so happy as it was all so clearly sign posted
    got to epcot around 9.30
    had the most wonderful day , went on mission space first .......ooooh it was great , but i did close my eyes now and then [msnsmile2]
    test track , i was a bit scared , but daniel had it in his plan , so well , had to do it it was good, and i enjoyed it i am not really into the big rides, none of us were , but we all enjoyed everything we went on
    honey i shrunk the audience , some funny bits but not really our cup of tea
    soarin was amazing , the smells the wind , just loved it fantastic we walked round all the worlds and daniel got some autographs
    Epcot was our best day for getting autographs .daniel wasn't really too into the idea at first , but when i said i would give him $2 for every one he got , he soon made a swift move to get his one which was in the UK and was mary poppins
    oh bless him , he went up and said can i have your autograph please , and she said what a nice young man he was for asking so politely
    we had a full day and heading home at around 7pm , the day just passed so quick

went to applebee's for supper in berry town and that was really lovely , 2 for 1 beers and the food we fou

Great report Sharon. We took my parents with us for the first time this year and they enjoyed themselves very much.

Nice to hear all the details, so don't make your next report too short [msnwink]

Glad to hear that you had a wonderful time Sharon and look forward to the next installment.[msnsmile]
    Karen
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2185.aspx

Great report Sharon so looking forward to some more![msnsmile2]

Sharon you sound like you enjoyed yourselfs and the car they give you was good .
    Look forward to some pictures .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

loving it Sharon...sounds fab....dont make it to short we love reading all about others trips helps keep us going till we get there again!!!
    thanks for thinking of us with your trip report..... dont make us wait to long[msnwink]
    Liesa

Florida Newbie
    Oh Sharon it sounds like you have had a wonderful time.
    I am like the others I love to hear about everyone elses holiday because it keeps me going until its my turn.
    Looking forward to your next instalment
    Sheena

Sounds like a magical holiday Sharon
    Shirley

Sharon your enjoyment shows in youe report it's lovely to hear all about your Florida experience
    Look forward to the next instalment.
    Barbara

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks for the trip report Sharon, so glad you had a great time, look forward to the next installment [msnsmile2]