Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pool Heating ?

Florida Expert
    More wimps in this family, I cannot spend 10 minutes edging into the water whilst the kids are nagging at me, pool heat for me

Florida Newbie
    I asked the same question, we are going in October...a good reply was, that 'kids don't appreciate a cool dip....so pool heat for us.(Villa owner has thermostat so we can regulate as required....might be worth asking yours.)
    Duncan

Florida Chatterbox
    Normally would not think you need for May, especially temperatures as they are at mo, and I am a huge wimp, but may be worth asking villa owner if you can decide when you arrive, we offer this service, tho takes 24-48 hrs to heat up [msnsmile2] happy hols [8D]

Take it or leave it. If you ensure the pool blanket is kept on the pool when the pool is not in use, the water will heat up and retain heat better.
    Regards, Mark

Florida Expert
    We usually go in May and never have pool heat. I am a wimp getting in and can't get in if I go down the steps so I go of the side and it's fine then. Wakes you in the morning and is refreshing after a hot day at the parks. My children don't care as long as they have somewhere to swim[msnsmile2]

Gold 5 Star Member
    We have just returned from our villa and I had the heat on. However, next time I won't bother because it was a bit warm for me. When I had been in the sun for a while I wanted to cool off a bit and feel refreshed rather than step in a warm pool!

I wished I could have tried a pool without heating so that I could compare!!

We are at our home at the moment and the temperature, without the heating, has been between 82 and 84 degrees F during the day. The water does feel warm but it does depend on your own body temperature. After sunbathing the water does feel cooler but it doesn't take long to adjust.
    Brenda
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3197.aspx

Our pool with no heating was 86F today. It is now 9pm and the temperature is still 82F and the air temperature is 80F
    Jill and Brian

Florida Chatterbox
    hi sorry to jump your post but i will be renting my a villa for the first time in may next year and wondered the same about pool heating, but how much extra is it to heat the pool (aprrox)

cheers

Around $175 per week depending on the size of the pool, if you are booking through this site then the owner will be able to tell how much.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by PAUL GIZZI
    hi sorry to jump your post but i will be renting my a villa for the first time in may next year and wondered the same about pool heating, but how much extra is it to heat the pool (aprrox)

cheers
    [/quote]