Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Internal Flights

Florida Newbie

Internal Flights

Hi

Iam taking my wife to Gracelands for her 40th(19th/20th May) while we are out in Orlando and I was wondering if someone can help me with a couple of questions

1. Do we need to go back though Imigration for International travellers as this is a internal flight

2. Can we take our own food to eat on the plane

This is the first time we have done internal flights so not sure if we can

Thank you for any help

Burgessfamily

You would not need to go through immigration as this is an internal flight, and you can take your own food on the plane - no problem. Most internal flights do not provide food anymore, although you can often buy items on the plane.

Hope you have a great time!
    ellie

Florida Savvy
    We went from MCO to Memphis International last October, it's a straightforwrd internal flight, no immigration, takes a couple of hours.

Graceland is only about 3 miles from the airport,... you'll enjoy it.

JR

I have always wanted to go to Graceland. Never been there. Have a good trip.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

Florida Newbie
    Thanks for the reply....put my mind to rest....

Thank You

Florida Junior
    hi i just got back from orland and we went to graceland flew from orlando int with northwest airlines got into memphis about 0800 went straight to graceland after picking up our car spent the whole day there then flew back at around 1830 got into orlando at 2140, It took 1hr 45min going out we got to the airport one hour before the flight straight through security and right on the plane coming home took around 1hr 35min what a fantastic day you will all love it

myself on the left and my dad on the right hope you dont mind me adding the photo

enjoy your trip I know you will love graceland [msncool]