Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: One for villa owners

Florida Chatterbox
    Oh yes indeed...even the chores and the odd bit of DIY are enjoyable in the sun. As for doing the parks, after a few visits, you tend to look a little bit further afield and do the more obscure activities, of which there are loads. Can't wait for my next visit !
    Phil
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1766.aspx

Super Moderator
    Most definitely still look forward to the next visit every time. We are off tomorrow albeit via North Carolina, Tennessee and Georgia.

What I cannot understand is my husband hates doing DIY at home but get him out to Florida and he is a different man and a trip to Lowes or Home Depot is a must but B&Q and Homebase he avoids like the plague.

We tend to try and find new places to visit each time we go.

I honestly cannot imagine that I will ever not get excited going to our little bit of Florida. Even when I go out shopping either while we are there or at home I end up buying more things for the villa[msnsmile], I just love everything about Florida[msnsmile2]

Sadly our countdown dates "are in the past" [msncry] and not sure yet if we can go again soon. Will try my best though[msnwink]
    Karen
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2185.aspx

I have been visiting Florida for more years than I care to remember.
    Yet everytime I arrive at the airport in Orlando I get butterflies in my tummy
    Once in the car driving on the Highway I let out this big sigh and think I am home at last [msnwink]
    Barbara

Definately exciting. We use the countdown function on the forum as well as an excell spreadsheet to show how many days to go. It's the crying at the airport coming home I can't get used to.
    Regards, Mark

We always get excited

Having been to Florida more times than I can count without consulting my passports, it's still a magical place to visit, and as for the villa, we can't wait to see it again [msnsmile]
    We never really manage to believe that it is ours..... until we've been there a few days that is[msnwink]

Have a wonderful time[msnsmile]

Liz

We get more and more excited every time and that's after 20 years and more trips than I can count! We don't tend to do the theme parks very much but tend to go to the State Parks and beaches more. Our countdown calendar says 1 month 0 days and I've already got butterflies with excitement!

Florida Chatterbox
    Although we love the theme parks we try to ration them when we go. We feel that if we go too often then the magic would fade a bit so we try not to do too many on one trip.
    Andy

Florida Expert
    I always look forward to our trips. We spent a month there in Jan/Feb and going again on Friday for 2 weeks. On our last trip we put the games room in so we were shopping around for pool tables etc, but it is so pleasant and does not seem like a chore at all. Rob jokes that he has his own personal parking bay at Home Depot and they would call him if he didn't go in for a visit [msnwink]

Always manage to squeeze at least one trip to SeaWorld and Universal. I have never had a game of crazy golf yet so going to do this next week.
    Mary

Florida Expert
    I am counting the days till August and our next visit. I love it.
    I wish we were going in May.[msnwink]