Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: bmi

bmi

Hi

Has anyone flown long haul with bmi?

Thanks

Jude
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1964.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    Yes, a few years ago but they were excellent. Service was good, seats were good and the food was good - not much more you can ask for really!
    blott

Gold 5 Star Member
    Flying with them for the first time in July following good reports on here.[msnsmile2]
    Paula

Thanks Blott and Paula

Has anyone flown long haul with United?

Thanks

Jude
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1964.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    We have booked our flights from Manchesster to Las Vegas(direct flight) and then our return flights from Orlando to Manchester with BMI. We have also upgraded to Premium Economy which offers 49" of leg room. We don't fly until late June so can let you know how things went after that. Found some good feedback on the internet so hoping for good things.

Linda

Florida Expert
    We have flown Manchester to Las Vegas and back, checked in the night before, great service

Florida Expert
    We use BMI a lot as my husband travels almost weekly with them and we build up lots of points!
    The first class service is totally out of this world! We are going agin with them to Vegas later on in the year and I can't wait. They have a private chef who cooks your meals to order. The seats -which are quite new - are totally fantastic, the little bits and pieces like the amenity kit are great (I'm so easily pleased with things like that!) You will have a ball. BMI put Virgin Upper Class to shame.
    Jo-Anne

We have flown both economy and first class to Chicago with BMI and agree that they are excellent.
    Glenda and Geoff

Gold 5 Star Member
    Make sure you sign up for BMI's Diamond Club frequent flyer programme. It's arguably the best available for rewards for UK based travellers.

United are fine - bear in mind that you can have good and bad experiences with the same airline on different days. The economy offerings of all the major airlines are really much of a muchness these days.

Florida Chatterbox
    have flown united and they were fine , imo economy is much the same now whatever airline , so i would go for the best price if it were me .