Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: drinking age?

Florida Newbie
    Went with a group of eight 21 year olds this summer and driving licences were fine everywhere we went. And yes, you get ID'd everywhere you go. Also, if you go to a liquor store, they'll ID anyone they see.

Not that I'm advocating it but you'd probably get away with fake IDs. I've heard most of the kids out there use them and with a foreign one they're less likely to know what to check for.

Super Moderator
    Tut, tut you definitely should not be advocating using fake IDs, where did you get that idea from[msnwink]

Good grief, and what will happen when the under 21 year old becomes intoxicated and maybe arrested. Fake ID. What a stupid idea for anyone coming from UK. The laws are far more strict in USA so if you don't want to risk jail, I suugest you keep off the booze. As everyone says, there are loads of things to do without the need for a drink. IMHO and experience as a publican, 18 year olds with too much drink in them are an absolute pain in the a***

Sandra

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    Fake ID - stupid idea. Just enjoy your holiday without alcohol. When our growm up teenagers used to come with us we were always so busy enjoying Florida that it wasn't an issue anyay!!

When we were there last year with our 24 year old son he didn't have his ID with him at a liquor store so they wouldn't serve him! He had to come out to the car and my husband had to go in and buy the JD!
    Frances