Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Key West / Florida Keys

There is a trolley bus you can catch to take you around Key west to get your bearings, but most places are easy to walk to

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    We did quite a bit down in Key West on the two occassions we went, although we have now also found a number of places that look good, but do need a car to drive to as they would be a fair walk. But then I could always have a glass of mojito to keep be going.[8D][party1]
    CERI

Gold 5 Star Member
    Grab the Conch Train - for a small fare, you can get on and off wherever you like around the town and you get the added bonus of a guide/driver who will tell you all about what you're looking at!

Don't forget to visit the sunset ceremony in Mallory Square at, mmmmm, let me think... sunset! [msnwink]
    blott

Sounds just the thing, thank y'all. Ferry and conch train it is.

Just booking my villa in Captiva village now and it looks great, roll on the summer!

Tonish

Florida Expert
    no car needed in key west I can second that just to get there and back
    unless you fly from miami to key west????
    Berni Deno and Maya
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1997.aspx

Has anyone flown from Orlando to Key West? We ahve a few days from 28 Dec to 1st Jan where our villa is booked and thinking of where to go.
    Regards, Mark

hi

We want to see some of the keys and were wondering whats the best way to do it.
    We have our villa in Orlando and were thinking of heading down to see them OR perhaps go to Naples then everglades and some of the keys.
    Has anyone any idea of how long from Naples to verglades and then onto the keys

Thanks