Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Lockers

Florida Junior

Lockers

Does anyone know if there are small lockers for rent in Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon? I would like to bring my camera in and get some photos but do not want to worry about leaving it unattended.[msncool]

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Yes there are lockers to rent in both Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon. One choice you could make is to buy one of the disposable waterproof camera if you do not want to go back and forth to a locker.
    CERI

We went to Blizzard Beach over easter. First of all we rented a small locker, but it was not big enough for our stuff, so we changed to a larger locker. The small locker was $10 and the larger one was only $12 but about $5 was a refundable deposit. I do agree with Ceri that a disposable waterproof camera is a very good idea [msnwink]

Florida Expert
    We take waterproof disposable cameras and have had really good pics from them. We just keep it with us until has been used up. Give the kids one each to which gives a different perspective to your pics![msnwink]