Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: on tenterhooks!! baby on way.........

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    Will watch out for more news Liesa - hope you do not have to wait too much longer [msnsmile]
    Frances

mummy just about to have an epidural, shes had sleeping tablets through the night but hasnt slept a wink, so hopefully Kerrie will get some much needed shut eye before the big arrival apparently baby very comfy... so ........the waiting goes on ..............and on.... Bradley is a darling and being a black power ranger!! he slpet through from 9pm last night till 6.30am, which is no surprise as the sun beams through Laurens room first thing.......this was his first night away from Kerrie and Andy and im amazed how well hes doing!!

will be back when babys here.....off to bath the young man!!
    Liesa

Super Moderator
    Oh dear, I was reading this last night and did not quite not know what to say as I kept thinking 'babies come in their own time' does not help when a mother is worrying. I was expecting to log in now and hear some good news. Have go to go out for most of today so hopefully when I return congratulations will be in order.

A new baby is like a breath of fresh air,not long now Leisa before you hold a little bundle of joy [msnsmile2]
    Barbara

Florida Expert
    Had to go to a meeting this morning , while there all I could think of was how Kerrie was getting on .Poor Andy also he must have worn out a pair of shoes pacing the floors . The sheer joy of holding that little darling in her arms will wipe out those awful long hours of labour . Will keep peeking in all day. [msnsmile]
    Olive

Just caught up with the thread, hope little one is here soon.
    Jan

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><span style="colorink">shes here!!!</span id="pink"></span id="Comic Sans MS">

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><span style="colorink">8lbs 2oz, Libby,</span id="pink"></span id="Comic Sans MS">
    emergency c section 10 past 10 this morning......its all over......

they both sound absolutely exhausted, and relieved..... will see her this afternoon, maybe get a picture?
    thankyou everyone for keeping me going through this wait, its so exciting!!!
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    <span style="color:red">CONGRATULATIONS</span id="red">[grouphug][grouphug]

Florida Expert
    Congratulations a big big welcome to Libby . Well done Kerrie . [angel][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug][cheers][cheers][cheers][cheers]Fantastic news
    Olive

Gold 5 Star Member jackie greaves's Avatar
    CONGRATULATIONS LIESA AND TO THE VERY PROUD PARENTS.
    Only just read this thread so I didn't have to wait at all.[cheers]