Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boggy Creek - bookings?

Florida Chatterbox

Boggy Creek - bookings?

My Mum and dad were thinking of doing a Boggy Creek airboat ride on a Saturday during their trip and I was wondering if you had to book this in advance? Also is there a good time of the day when maybe you are more likely to see wildlife or is it good all day long?
    Thanks!

[edited out] we have tried this and can thoroughly recommend it.....its one of the first thing we hope to do next visit in august, think the better viewing times are early morning and in the evening as the annimals sleep in the sun all day or hide under the shrubbery
    hope you enjoy this as much as we did!!
    Liesa

Florida Chatterbox
    Thankyou - i wasn't sure if you could just turn up. There is a voucher on that link they can use aswell so that is great. Thanks!
    L

We sell boggy creek tickets, you can just turn up no need to book.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by millie
    My Mum and dad were thinking of doing a Boggy Creek airboat ride on a Saturday during their trip and I was wondering if you had to book this in advance? Also is there a good time of the day when maybe you are more likely to see wildlife or is it good all day long?
    Thanks!
    [/quote]

Florida Chatterbox
    Would you think that on a Saturday if you just turn up you would not have a long wait? I would imagine it would be busy and they don't really want to be waiting for too long. Do you take time slot bookings aswell?
    Thanks!

why is this edited out? we have had it before cos i have put it here before
    Liesa

We purchased our tickets before we arrived at Boggy Creek. think they have 1/2 hour slots so you don't book a time you just turn up when you want.

We did the ride at Xmas 2006 and we had a fantastic time.

Don't know when the best time is to go, but the guys at the helm know where to look for Gators.

We only spotted baby gators but were told that the mother will be very close. Lots of wild life and can't wait to go back again.

same for us, we saw baby alligaters and was told mum would be closeby, managed to get a few pics not very clear tho, but we are really looking forward to doing this again infact we would like to do the longer tour..... wouldve liked to do the cobo tour but not sure if they do that one anymore
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    Does anybody know the summer (August)opening times, particularly closing? Thanks

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by sammibabe
    Does anybody know the summer (August)opening times, particularly closing? Thanks
    [/quote]

He you go

Boggy Creek Airboat Rides hours of operation

364 days 9:00am-5:00pm