Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: another newie

Florida Newbie

another newie

hi i am angie28 going to florida in May for 3 weeks there is 11 of us including 5 kids aged between 6 months to 12 years and the rest adults well some of the time any way. staying in a villa in Emerald Island in Kissemee 1st time in Florida so need all the help i can get from you guys really enjoying the site so far.I have posted a few questions on already but thought i should introduce myself.[msnsmile]
    angela keene

Hi Angie,

Welcome to the forum. You're sure to find all you need right here!

Nuala
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3291.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Angie welcome to the forum.
    Enjoy your holiday not long now.
    Barbara

Hello Angie
    a warm welcome to the orlando villas forum, we went for 3 weeks last sept/oct and still didnt wanna come home, your so lucky, with that extra bit of time you wont get so tired from doing all the parks which with age groups of the kids like that im sure you will be doing all or most of them? take rest days...and dont do the heavier ones in the first 2-3 days as you will be all over the place with your body clocks, do something a little less tiring
    i remember our first time which was 6 years ago now, we just didnt know what to expect, all the talk i had heard of "international drive" it was just like nothing i had imagined, its so big over there, even the space between the houses, nothing like here.....hope you can come back and let us know your thoughts as a first timer in florida? maybe a little trip report, have a read of some of them....
    hope you have a fab time!!!
    Liesa

Welcome to the forum Angie,any last minute questions before your Florida holiday.Please fire away,we are a very friendly bunch, as you will have gathered my now.
    We all are nuts about Florida,you and your family will have a holiday you will never forget,most of all enjoy the experience[msnwink]
    Barbara

Hello Angie[msnsmile2]Welcome to the forum[msnsmile2]
    Kim

Welcome to the forum Angie .
    Hope you enjoy your hoilday in Florida as we know you will from steping of the plane ,It is a lovely feeling and sun and all [msnsmile2]
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    welcome to the forum Angie, we go in may too [msnsmile2]

Hi angie, a warm welcome from me too.

Maureen
    http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-3215.aspx

Florida Newbie
    Hi Angie
    A very warm welcome from me also.
    Alan