Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: need a little bit of info please

need a little bit of info please

hey all, I'm going on holiday to Florida with my family this year and I was wondering what sort of interesting things I could do. I was thinking about going to a rifle/shooting range, (something we dong have much of here in Scotland) but I'm not sure that I am able to, being a tourist and all...

I was looking at the gun laws for Florida and it was saying some things about 18 years old and 16 years old, what age do you have to be?

Thanks just needed some information about that, also any places near Disneyland that do that sort of thing...

Much apreciated.

Hi Adam
    have found this for you, if it gets edited out i will pm it to you, but thought others maybe interested
    http://www.topguntours.co.uk/shooting-orlando.html
    http://www.orlandogunshop.com/
    Liesa

Florida Savvy
    There is a great shooting range within the police museum & hall of fame,near the space centre.We went to the police museum which was very interesting,then my son and husband went in the shooting range-not included in the museum admission price.They both had to fill in forms regarding safety & any experience and show passports.The rest of the day was spent in the space centre and home via merritt island.

Florida Chatterbox
    we did the in door gun range north of the florida mall - they allowed virtually any age in - as they are given an induction by one of the assistants... it was the highlight of the teens holiday - they also did the out door range in lakeland - but preferrred the indoor one for the variety of guns they could try... they will be going back again this time...gwen

My brother did a shoot at one of the many indoor ranges and said there did not seem to be that many rules. Point the gun down the range and let rip!

Not sure about the ages though. Try doing a search for them on the net and pose the question to them.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham