Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: villa rental

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks for all this good information.
    I'm sure that it will give many people the reassurance to do business with you all.

I am picking up the friendliness of the people on this forum and how easy it would be to build confidence in whoever you decided to rent from.

I know what you mean about trusting your homes to those you rent to. We had an apartment in Mallorca but did not rent it out, just used it for family and friends for that very reason.

All the villas on the OV sites at the top of each forum page are verified (otherwise they would not be able to advertise here), this means that the people own the villa.

Booking direct with the owners means you get a much more personal service and are able to ask questions all the way through the booking process.

When you are ready to book just put a search in via the top of this site.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

thank you all for your input - I have spoken to the villa owner and have been reassured that everything is legitimate.and that he is not an a middleman . which is why I was worried in the first place, as I had a booking " dump me "