Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Trip

Hi Shelley
    how exciting planning a surprise trip to florida!!!! am sure the kids will love it!! all such perfect ages to go there and such choice for all your age groups, hey remember us when you get back and on a bit of a post op downer..... maybe a little trip report so other first times pick up some valuable tips ..... hope you have a truely fab time!!
    Liesa

Super Moderator
    Shelly what a wonderful surprise for your children. I am remember the first time we took our 2 to Florida how excited they were. Not only will you be able to meet Mickey Mouse and all his friends you will also be able to have your photograph taken with them.

Have a wonderful holiday.

Florida Savvy
    10 years ago on our first trip to Florida,my kida were 6,10 & 11. I didn't tell them where we were going till the week before,even though they had been guessing places for months.The look on their faces was a treat.

The first time we went to Florida, our children were both under the age of thirteen.
    They have returned many times since,yet they have never forgotten their first experience of Disneyworld [msnwink]
    Barbara